Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joey.

What you would trade to use lose acne?

I was talking to the girl I like on the phone and I mentioned I would do anything to lose the acne. She was, like always, come on it will go away soon enough. I mentioned I would take a burn scar from my thigh to my foot just to have beatiful, healthy skin for the rest of my life. What would you guys do or lose? :doh:

Guest Tinky

when it was cystic, ugly, crawling and driving me out of my mind, i would have easily traded a limb. just the one though :)

WOW, I'm glad we really don't have the option of a choice. What if you regret the trade later?

:(

Why would you ever trade a limb for clear skin? Lol- that's such a stupid thing to say. Acne will go away in time, a limb will never return. If I was going to be stuck with crap skin for life, I would consider trading lots of things- but we all know that eventually things will get good again, well for the vast majority anyway. Just try to be a bit more patient people :)

I'd trade my large penis for an average sized one. The ladies would be a little upset, but it'd help my self-confidence.

It's not what you have, it's how you use it. Wise words :angel:

Why would you ever trade a limb for clear skin? Lol- that's such a stupid thing to say. Acne will go away in time, a limb will never return. If I was going to be stuck with crap skin for life, I would consider trading lots of things- but we all know that eventually things will get good again, well for the vast majority anyway. Just try to be a bit more patient people :)

its all hypothetical anyway, but when it was awfull i would have traded a limb, no question. i think losing a limb ( forever ) would be worth having a face that isn't ugly and diseased. i mean not a few spots but painfull, ugly pus cystic acne.

its all hypothetical anyway, but when it was awfull i would have traded a limb, no question. i think losing a limb ( forever ) would be worth having a face that isn't ugly and diseased. i mean not a few spots but painfull, ugly pus cystic acne.

i just can't understand it one bit. Hyperthetical or not- it's such a dumb thing to wish for in my opinion. Someone who lost a limb would gladly have acne for a fer years I reckon, knowing that it would either cure up in time, or with accutane etc

Guest *Clara

murder?... :shifty:

You'd murder someone for clear skin? uh- oh....

I'd murder my dolly!... :badgrin:

Guest james11

I'd trade my large penis for an average sized one. The ladies would be a little upset, but it'd help my self-confidence.

It's not what you have, it's how you use it. Wise words :angel:

As a guy i'm wondering if girls actually think that? I'd say mine is no bigger than average and i still seem to be capable of being quite enjoyable. Just want to know if it's def the case in a girls opinion. LOL