Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
starboy

Excision Anyone got pics?

Someones gotta have some excision pics. Even just after pics would do. I am also curious how a big of a linear scar is left over.

Ive got 2 consultations lined up in November and one in December, I will post how they go. Its tought to find a doctor that even performs punch excisions.

Ive got 2 consultations lined up in November and one in December, I will post how they go. Its tought to find a doctor that even performs punch excisions.

Whys it hard to find a doc to cut out scars? Dont they come out just like a mole or something? dermos and platic surgeons cut those out all the time. I just ask my dermo and he said he will set me up an appointment with a plastic surgeon that has done tons of excisions. I just dont know why doctors wouldnt do them. I have a bad spot on my cheek that I plan on getting cut out. I will try to find some pix of people to post here. I saw some on here of someone that had like four done but thjere wee only after photos w no updates.

Peace

Whys it hard to find a doc to cut out scars? Dont they come out just like a mole or something? dermos and platic surgeons cut those out all the time. I just ask my dermo and he said he will set me up an appointment with a plastic surgeon that has done tons of excisions. I just dont know why doctors wouldnt do them. I have a bad spot on my cheek that I plan on getting cut out. I will try to find some pix of people to post here. I saw some on here of someone that had like four done but thjere wee only after photos w no updates.

Peace

Here we go this is a pic of a huge scar that was cut out. I only have the first and third pic I dont know if its my pc or the site but the results look ggggggggggggreat. ok that was annoying. I have never really seen anyone complain much about getting scar excison done. I know the stiches hardly leave a mark. My brother has perfect skin and had once poked a hole right through his cheek when he passed out standing on a piano bench and landed on the edge of it. The doctor used tiny stiches or something but he has no mark from it and I kid u not the hole was through his cheek not big but poked clear through his cheek. http://www.prplastic.com/new_page_365.htm

Peace

Nevermind. Excision of moles and scars are done differently. Excision of a mole usually means to shave it off at skin level, whereas excision of a depressed scar means cutting down through the skin to get rid of the depressed area and stitch it back up.

Actually I have seen those pics before, its a pain how you can only see the 1st and 3rd pic.

The problem is that I have heard alot of people say the results of an excision are largely based on the skill of the surgeon. I got a cut on my eybrow that needed to be stitched up when I was 10 and it left a pretty big scar, but I think that had to do with me being 10 and not taking care of it and the emergency room doctor.

Excision is one of the first things im sure plastic surgeons learn, cutting someone and then stitchin them up. It does not mean that they are all good at it.

edit: good job IDBNVS2 thanks for those

Actually excision of moles and scars are the exact same. The area of the skin is cut out and stictched on both. Cutting a mold down to skin level is called a shave. They are different.

Is it just me or did her nose get bigger and her face get thinner after the excision? I am not saying the pictures are fake or doctored cause I believe them, just strange.

Is it just me or did her nose get bigger and her face get thinner after the excision? I am not saying the pictures are fake or doctored cause I believe them, just strange.

Her nose is turned up more. U can see more nostril in the last pic which kinda makes her nose look thinner in certain pix. I think most moles that need removed are cut out. Look at Enriques mole it looked like a ball that went under his skin. I have also never heard of anyone having a mole shaved off.