Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
car

Eucerin Skin Regulating Cream Gel

I've been on the regimen for 13 days already.. The moisturisers I have now:

Neutrogena Moisture SPF 15

Eucerin Protective UV White Facial Cream (SPF15)

Garnier PureA

I've been using the neutrogena product even before the regimen but switched to eucerin at the beginning of my regimen. However that caused some unpleasant balling up with the bp gel, and switched back to Neutrogena because it eases the situation a bit. So what happens is, I'll apply Neutrogena in the morning and at night, and dab on the Eucerin as I need it during the day.

Just got myself Garnier PureA. I'm thinking of this particular regimen:

morning -- Neutrogena

night -- Garnier PureA

during the day - Eucerin (only if skin's drying up)

whatcha think? Is that complicating things too much?

Oh! And I found this: Eucerin Skin Regulating Cream-Gel.

It contains 2% lactic acid. Do you think it'll make a viable alternative to Eucerin Skin Renewal Day Lotion? If any one has used it before, please let me know! I'm aware that I'll need to get additional sunblock for that though.

Thanks in advance!

hey, I was wondering the same thing because I use about 3 moisturisers on my face each time I do the regimen.

I have been doing this for a few weeks and haven't noticed any problems, as long as they all are non-comdeogenic, oil-free yada yada yada... basically what Dan recommends... then I don't think it should be a problem

Hello car, i found out from other post dat u r in sinapore also right?

ME TOO! Btw im also using the eucerin skin cream gel and has been using it for around 1.5 month already and i use it as a moisturer ( the result is quite good as it make my skin look more healthy) And i just brought the Eucerin Sebum Reducing Cleansing Gel yesterday ( hope it works)

Wish All the Best For Your Skin!

dusta thanks! yup I'm using oil-free and non-comedogenic ones too. glad that it's all right for you too!

bpdohelp ah really? yay great. i shall try that soon. but ordering eucerin skin renewal first so shall wait and see. thanks! (= eh you bought the cleansing gel? i saw that too but it advised using toner to clean off that's why i decided against that. and oh you're new here? welcome!