Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
punchito

red mark products available to Aussies??

I was wondering if anyone out there from Australia knew any places on the internet where they can actually order something e.g. Glycolic (30%) peels / Neutrogena Red Mark Peel which would help me get rid of these bloody red marks. For some reason drugstore.com doesn't let me order them due to 'licensing restrictions' or some other red tape crap... any help would be greatly appreciated.

hey

glycolic peels can be purchased at eBay australia, just look for the powersellers...type glycolic into the search engine and it should have a list of GA products

otherwise u could buy Neostrata products from pharmacies. I find their creams with AHA quite good and in some other posts it says that their fading gel works well...

i haven't been able to find the fading gel in victoria but prehaps u have beta luck in sydney??

good luck!

Thanks for the tip janero, personally i hate ebay but i guess i'll have to get used to it... i dunno much about aloe vera gel either, i've heard people talking about a product called Fruit of the Earth, though it might not even be sold in Australia, im lucky cos ive had an aloe vera plant for years...

my dad loves aloe vera for some strange reason and i also have a garden full of them biggrin.giftongue.gif

but i still buy aloe vera gel because i find that fresh aloe vera is too 'tight' for my skin... when i apply it, i couldn't talk properly!

i am using palmer's aloe vera formula with vitamin E. it claims to be 100% aloe vera gel, but of course there's other stuff added to it...i love it though because it leaves my skin incredibly soft.

There's fragrance added but luckily it doesn't make me breakout although i find it a bit overwhelming...

i bought it from my local pharmacy but i've seen it in priceline also...there's also plenty other brands to choose from but this one works quite well (for me anyway)

I was wondering if anyone out there from Australia knew any places on the internet where they can actually order something e.g. Glycolic (30%) peels / Neutrogena Red Mark Peel which would help me get rid of these bloody red marks. For some reason drugstore.com doesn't let me order them due to 'licensing restrictions' or some other red tape crap... any help would be greatly appreciated.

YEa i know. Ive been looking for the neosprin but australia cant seel that, and ive been lookin for the red mark peel too. But it doesnt worke either :(

Thanks for the tip janero, personally i hate ebay but i guess i'll have to get used to it... i dunno much about aloe vera gel either, i've heard people talking about a product called Fruit of the Earth, though it might not even be sold in Australia, im lucky cos ive had an aloe vera plant for years...

yea. If you want a good Aloe, Go to like a health food shop or like Big W or a chemist and look for Tuesday Plantation 97.3% pure.

Wonderfull moisterizer, And i think it did something to my marks

Goodlcuk :)

Which aloe vera gel do you recommened for me? I'm an Aussie of course..

I live in Sydney and use the fruit of the earth aloe vera gel. they sell it at chemists and priceline stores.

Thanks for the tips everyone, I might just use the Aloe Vera at home for now, and search ebay for a 30% glycolic peel that isn't a ripoff (the only one i can find atm is 90 bucks for a 30ml bottle...)

*EDIT* question, there's a 50% GA peel for only 40 bucks available, is it safe to simple dilute it a little bit to get it closer to the initial reccommended amount of 30%?

Thanks for the tips everyone, I might just use the Aloe Vera at home for now, and search ebay for a 30% glycolic peel that isn't a ripoff (the only one i can find atm is 90 bucks for a 30ml bottle...)

*EDIT* question, there's a 50% GA peel for only 40 bucks available, is it safe to simple dilute it a little bit to get it closer to the initial reccommended amount of 30%?

yeah i don't see why not, we can do it for TCA...

but u should use purified water, and i think this means boiled water (filtered before boiling if possible)

excellent... it's all going to plan...

VICTORY WILL BE MINE! (tomorrow, im sleepy now)

honestly i probably won't bother with purifying the water, it's pretty clean here, if i lived in bangkok on the other hand...