Find results in...
iofthetiger

pre menstrual breakouts

umm not that i know of, if you find anything out tell me lol

birth control pills

supplements

try Nature's Cure

OK, these work best for me (sensitive skin):

1. Turmeric, tamarind and palm sugar drink, EVERYDAY (very easy diet but hassle to make)

AND/OR

2. Blood Type Diet, just avoid 'forbidden food' according to your blood type (not too easy to follow, but you don't have to make any herbal concoction)

Aloe vera treatment works best for my friend (slightly oily skin). She smears pure aloe vera gel on her face, directly from the plant, every night before going to bed, and wash it in the morning. She never has any break outs ever since, even during her period when she her skin used to break outs bad. But when I tried her regime, it dried out my skin. If you have oily skin, maybe aloe vera works well for you.

If u know ur acne is hormone related u should ask ur doc for a perscription for a contaceptive pill such as diane 35 ED

lots of doctors will tell you that birth control can control your acne.

my skin is 97% clear due to bcp's & the regimen topically....but I still break out a tiny bit the week I'm on the placebo. I don't know how to control that last bit of "juice" from mothernature...

I take birth control, and it's helped my skin greatly. I do have breakouts in the "spacer" week, but they're less severe than before I was on the pill. Because I know it's coming, I use extra bz and am really strict about the regimen that week. It really helps to control those breakouts.