Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was watching Family Guy awhile ago and there was an episode where meg was pretending to be interested in this boy for a little bit (I forgot what episode) and she said to him "ooh, the skin between your pimples is so smooth..." and I was with my friends and i got all wierd for a few moments. I was thinking the boy on screen had better skin than me, I wonder if anyone else thought that too.

Or anytime anyone mentions zits or acne on tv or in movies and you immediatly remember how gross it is you have it.

Or when your looking into a mirror standing next to someone else in bright or bad lighting. The comparison is hard, especially if your friend has immaculate skin.

you know?

Ugh, tell me about it.

Or when someone starts going on about how gross someone else's spots are when you're in a group of people and you just want to turn invisible

Oh God, I know what you guys mean...

I hate being in a group and having those Proactiv commercials or whatever come on and you get all stomach-knotted and just expect someone to turn to you and be like, "you should try that!"

lol

just like when youre in biology class and the teacher goes on about it!

that made me wish the ground would swallow me uppppp

Guest ldanielle
Ugh, tell me about it.

Or when someone starts going on about how gross someone else's spots are when you're in a group of people and you just want to turn invisible

No one I know seems to care one way or the other. And when the topic of breakouts comes up, we all seem to talk rather comfertably about it.

But I think that's because anyone who talks with me has to get really comfertable talking about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING (I'm just as talktative and open about my past in real life as I am here) real fast, or else we don't talk at all.

Guest tenshigirl25

i think these situations are magnified 10 x worse in our minds then anyone else's. i really beleive most people dont care because just like we think about ourselves, other people are doing the same.

most of us with acne are sensitive..veryone has some awkaward moments with or without acne..but i know what u mean.

Guest virgo

i definitely have those moments.. like if im looking through magazines with my friends like seventeen and teen people, u turn to a page with proactiv or benzaclin on it, and its like *alrighty lets keep flipping* haha

I Understand how you feel as I feel awkward too but for fuck sake everyone does so get afucking grip,What do fat people do when weight loss adds come on??? What do people with odur problem do when deoderant ad comes on,what about money ads and poor people,what about fucking adds for people who cant read??????

Fact Of Like most people are uncomfortable about something and those who arnt are just pure lucky or else have to be respected as They have accepted something that they dont see as a problem anymore,And trust me I probably have worse acne scars on here than anyone else

Ugh, tell me about it.

I wouldn't hang around with people like that if I were you.

What kind of sad cunts stand around discussing how bad other people's acne is? Don't they have anything more interesting or intellectually challenging to discuss? Some people just need to grow a few fucking brain cells.

I hate acne commercials when you've got company. :ninja:

I can't stand the commercials either. Especially the Clearasil one where the girl says something like, "While your watching 3 days are passing.." And her face is clearing up. I watched that commercial time and again and have to see what the difference was besides the lighting maybe or the shine on her face. Was there really a problem with her face to begin with?! Yeah, her acne is horrible...would hate to have acne THAT bad. Life must suck for her! UGH!

Oh God, I know what you guys mean...

I hate being in a group and having those Proactiv commercials or whatever come on and you get all stomach-knotted and just expect someone to turn to you and be like, "you should try that!"

I know what you mean, but instead of expecting someone to say that, I been in situations where people actually have.