Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
julieta

Finally i've found the perfect foundation

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that after a lot of searching I have finally found my HG foundation. It provides the best full coverage I have ever seen yet it is easy to apply and blend and really lightweight and not heavy or cakey at all. I am currently on Accutane and I have had so many problems with my skin and finally (two weeks before I am set to go off the pills) I have found the right foundation for me - and I wanted to share it with you all because I have tried so many foundations while i was on accutane and could never find the right one!

It's Estee Lauder's Maximum Cover Lightweight Foundation - it is not the US version for face and body - it's the UK version - i have it in Light and bought it from www.garden.co.uk

I use it with Estee Lauder's foundation brush - apply the foundation in a downward motion using 'X' movements and on top i use Estee Lauder's Aeromatte Ultralucent pressed powder in Transparent - I have never in the past used EL products but I must say i am totally in love with these products and make a perfect combination for people like me who need to use OIL FREE products and need full coverage!

someone gave me this tip and it really helped - it makes make up application so fast because it blends in so easily!

everyone keeps asking what the best foundation to use on Accutane is - it's definitely this one - and I know from experience - i only discovered this after nearly 8 months of tane - wish i found it before!