Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
surfer1557

get rid or scars/red marks from acne

i dont really suffer from bad acne but i do have a few marks left over from when i get a zit. the red mark left behind really bothered me and ive tried a few different products. but the product that im am currently using ive found to work the best its acne free scar eraser its only $15.00 and it works ive been using it for 2 weeks and already the marks are way lighter try this product it works.

do you work for the company, your first post and your pushing a product,....

ive never heard of that stuff before

Guest pokerbugg

just what i was thinking....his first post and already hes talking about "... great for red marks, go buy it guys its only 15 $ "

the product is made my univeristy medical and its called acne free scar eraser and u can get it at walmart i know u cant find it on the net i tried looking for reviews on it but i guess its not on the net cuz its brand new but no joke try it i swear it works really well for my skin its been 2 weeks and all the marks are basically gone

the product is made my univeristy medical and its called acne free scar eraser and u can get it at walmart i know u cant find it on the net i tried looking for reviews on it but i guess its not on the net cuz its brand new but no joke try it i swear it works really well for my skin its been 2 weeks and all the marks are basically gone

no the stuff im talking about is made by the same people that make acne free the cheaper verison of proactive u can get it at walmart its calle acne free scar eraser. there are 2 treatmeants the first step is this lotion that contains hydroquinone and the second treatmeant is this oil free moisturizer that is spf 15 with vitamin e. this is the first real product ive tried since i dont have bad acne but the spots i had from acne are a lot lighter now and some of them are completely gone

ok i have been using this product for 2 weeks now and my marks are basically gone i still have some marks but not that many the only thing i suggest is if u have a good tan like i did rub it all over ur face or u will get spots the next day

Ok dude listen u guyz r wasting ur time and money :rolleyes: if u really want to get rid of acne and acne scars just use potatoes! All u do is wash the potatoe,cut it into 4 in sitdividual pieces and put it into circular motuons on ur face and then let it sit for about 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water!! U will start seeing a difference withen 2 weeks! It worked 4 me(:

post-132561-1278139605_thumb.jpg

post-132561-1278139605_thumb.jpg