Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After 5 years of acne, i finally got smart to go to an endocrinologist and see what tha fuk is wrong with me. Also, i will do a blood test or any other test to check for everything possible that might be connected to acne. I'm 20 now had acne since 14 mild,moderate and severe ....i used all kind of shyt antibiotic,over the counter, prescription stuff but nothing killed my acne. I'm sick of it i don't know what's causing it.

I don't wanna go on accutane since my parents are totally against it cuz of the possible side effects...sad.gif

omg, ur exactly like me. Im in the SAME situation !! Give me some info on how u do with the endocrinologist !!

guys, dont waste any more time. accutane is the only thing that works. period. even if its just temporary, at least it WORKS.

you can waste some more years of your life experimenting with crap that MAY work. but i feel its best to go with a SURE thing.

all the hype surrounding accutane is overrated. its not even that bad. if you experience side effects, just lower the dosage. if theyre really that bad, stop the treatment, its really simple.

Accutane barely cost me $50 for the whole treatment (around 11 boxes of 60 tablets each). The main side effect you will experience is dry lips, just get some lip thingy (lol dunno what there called) and you'll be fine. Its only temperary and the bullshit you here about it making you more depressed is a load of crap.

Go 4 it, its the best solution