Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
annoyed_at_acne

C+C Continous Control Cleanser VS. Panoxyl Bar

So does anyone have an opinion on which is better, Clean and Clear Continous Control Cleanser (the cream cleanser, not the foaming one!) or the Panoxyl 10% bar? Both are 10% bp, so I'm wondering if one is any less drying then the other.

BP washes aren't very good IMO. Usually they only respond to people with very mild acne. The effects of these washes don't last that long from my expierence. A topical benzol peroxide gel's effectiveness will last longer than that of the wash. C&C BP wash was very irritating and drying for me, I won't reccomend it.

BP washes aren't very good IMO.  Usually they only respond to people with very mild acne.  The effects of these washes don't last that long from my expierence.  A topical benzol peroxide gel's effectiveness will last longer than that of the wash.  C&C BP wash was very irritating and drying for me, I won't reccomend it.

Yeah Dan's Regime was working for me, but I just felt like I had all this crap on my face all day doubt.gif I figured maybe using a wash would give similar results...

I use C&C Continuoues as part of my regimen, but like Erpatter said, it's not the most long lasting stuff. At night, I substitue the wash for some BP cream, but in the mornings, it does well for me. (Since I work in a place with lots of windows, I DO NOT want BP cream on my face in the sunlight!)

But let it be said, as well, that 1) I have skin of steel (nothing seems to irratate it) and 2)I have mild acne.