Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive been meaning to get all my vitamins and minerals in my diet for some time now to see if it effects my acne because at the moment i only take zinc(30mg) day and udo's choice once a day plus i avoid sugary and junk food. Ive been down the multi vitamin route and it didnt do anything plus ive learned its better to get your vitamins from proper foods. I found this article on the interent and was wondering what you guys thought of it:

http://www.angelfire.com/md/cookiemueller/pimplescure.html

I dont know if i have canidia but if i did would it be bad to take brewers yeast? Also ive heard about nutritional yeast flakes are better than brewers yeast because they have more b vitamins but brewers yeast has alot more chromium which is suppose to be good for acne as it controls blood sugar levels. Which one would be best?

Also im thinking of getting emergen-c for my vitamin C and im going to start drinking pure carrot juice with olive oil daily for my vitamin A so would be ok if i followed the regime above?

Thanks