Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a cyst directly udner my nostril (you cant see it unless i strech my upper lip so its practically invisable otherwise)

Last night after a shower i popped it and about2.5 ml of puss flew out onto the mirror not to mention the rest of the gunk inside. I popped it once more today after my shower and a bit more flew back onto the mirror.

Wtf is happening!! Will it ever go down? Im just gonna keep zapping it with bp.

I had a cyst in the exactly same place. I blew my nose and it ruptured inside. So after i lived with a huge red bump I finally decided to stick a straight pen in it and it did the same thing. It hurt like hell though.

Im thinking of taking a needle and putting it on the stove for about 5 min than popping it. Im gonna stick that needle like 8 inches into it!! lol jkjk

Thx for the suggestions ill work it out.

If you can't see it, then why did you pop it? The way I see it, you should mess with acne if it's not bothering you or you can't see it.

go to the derm asap, get an injection? In my previous posts and my gallery I keep calling it the wrong name. but the derm will know what you mean, itll be gone in 12-24 hours I promise. or at least 90% reduced

Yeah, if the injection works for you. It didn't me! I wasn't telling you to go stick a straight pin in it, I was just telling you what I did. I had to go to work everyday like that so i needed something quick. Why so rude?

Guest pokerbugg

lol see ya when u start bitching about your horrible scars, cuz thats whats gonna happen if you keep popping those cysts.

Like I said that cyst is gone, no scar, no nothing!! There is no reason to be rude. This website is supposed to be about support!!!!!

I always pop cysts, well when i can... my choice... i have got a couple of scars as a result but they take months to go down when i don't pop em and 3 days when i drain em.

Guest pokerbugg

not being rude, just being real....youre being dumb by poping those cysts ....keep popping them, you gonna learn , lil mama, you go on learn!

i have had hundreds and i found that was the best way to treat them. i think my skin just heals pretty well... i have gone on roaccutane now for them and my skin has cleared now. I have had ones bigger then a 20c piece and deep to the bone on my cheeks which really wouldn't dissappear unless I extracted them which was a huge task.

That is the only one I have ever popped. I had one removed from beside my ear a few years ago and every now and ten I will get build up in it that can be squeezed out. Anybody ever have one cut out that has come back.