Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kawazygal

what is wrong with people.

eurgh. right. I'm so annoyed. This guy in my college class just picks on me and I don't know why. firstly we were sitting there and he points out my spots, every little 1 and telling me I have acne. he actually pointed to them with his finger and started laughing. then later on he started telling me and everyone else how big my nose is.

it's like yeah i'm aware of this you ass. wacko.gif

The funny thing is, that this guy isnt exactly great looking himself....infact quite the opposite and he has more acne than me..so why was he even saying this..

I would never in a million years even think about saying thinks like that to anyone. eusa_naughty.gif

Guest Mr K
eurgh. right. I'm so annoyed. This guy in my college class just picks on me and I don't know why. firstly we were sitting there and he points out my spots, every little 1 and telling me I have acne. he actually pointed to them with his finger and started laughing. then later on he started telling me and everyone else how big my nose is.

it's like yeah i'm aware of this you ass.  wacko.gif

The funny thing is, that this guy isnt exactly great looking himself....infact quite the opposite and he has more acne than me..so why was he even saying this..

I would never in a million years even think about saying thinks like that to anyone.  eusa_naughty.gif

I would never in a million years even think about saying thinks like that to anyone.  eusa_naughty.gif

He was prob doing it to compensate for his uglyness ...

People who judge others are ussualy not happy with themselves.

Guest *Clara

People who make fun of others have low self-esteem. Now THAT'S pathetic! lol.gif

Guest Mr K
Make fun of him!

But then I'd be sinking to his level.

I could pick on his ginger hair, fucked up face, ginger freckles, acne, the fact he tries to be really cool when he's clearly not, those stupid hats he wears etc. lol.gif But I wouldn't do that.

OMG that is the nastiest, rudest hing that I have heard in a long time!!! evil.gif Shame on him. If you hadn't written college, I would have automatically assumed that this brat was still in middle school. Oh my goodness.

I actually cannot believe that he's doing that. Honestly, if other people overheard him, they would feel sorry for you and realize that this guy is a complete a$$hole.

I know that must be so embarrassing for you, I have had this happen to me too in similar situations where people just get off on being mean to me. If u want to try this then u should, it definitely does work. Next time he starts in, say in a pretty loud but lighthearted voice so that people within 5 feet can hear you, "Are you KIDDING me? Did you really just try to insult me about my nose or something? I mean, come on, What are we, in elementary school? that's sooo childish sweetie. You seriously need to GROW UP. Please don't bother me anymore, I'm here to learn, thanks"

Or some variation u feel comfortable with. That's the best way I've found to get these self made jerks to sit somewhere else and be embarrassed themselves enough to stop. That is so pathetic, I'm just disgusted with his behavior. He must have some serious problems to be taking them out on you. I hope it all works out for you, good luck with handling this jerk (you sound like a very calm and insightful person so I know it will all work out somehow.)

luv Jess

i would of knock him out.. i fcuking sware....making a little joke just like that ... ok... but like you said... man.. i would have flip out...

Gather up some friends and beat his ass. Trust me, when you don't get revenge you don't feel right. Just don't take it too far with the punching, make it more of a lesson than a beating.

I think he fancies you, some men are still immiture. Believe me i've seen this more then once

I'd probably challenge him to some kind of duel. You know something classy like a polo match or fencing, which he would probably end up winning...so then I'd end up punching him in the junk because I'm a poor sport. Then who's the real winner? Huh?

This is almost disturbing.....a grown "adult" having some "fun" at somebody else's expense....grrrrrrrrrr.

I really don't know what to say, if you start picking on him it might get worse but if you leave it he knows that he can do it time and time again.

In this situation i would stand up for yourself.

Good luck

Regards

J.

yeah totally sounds like he fancies you. oh why do males think ripping the piss out of a girl will make her like them?

Ive known a lot of people like this.

He either

a) acutally thinks you are cute but doesnt want to say that, so he acts mean to you (very first grade I know but Ive been through this, thought a person HATED me and it turned out they actually liked me-weird)

or

b) feels so insecure that he has to point out flaws in other people to make himself feel better.

Neither one of these options are good qualities in a person. I think if it was me Id break the f*ckers nose, but you probably shouldnt listen to that "advice". eusa_eh.gif

Guest frogprince

you don't need to smack him

confront him about it.

look him straight in the fact and ask him what's his problem.

talk to your counselor, advisor and mention that he is bothersome