Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zeljo4never

Remeber those days before you had acne?

Remeber not worrying when you wake up whats on your face today?

Not having to come your hair a cerain way to block a zit or always block your face?

Not having to spent countless hours trying to find cures for it?

Not having to wash your damn face 2 times a day and nothings happening?

Remeber actually looking in the mirror and enjoying it?

...It's been so long...

nope, sorry can't say that I can remamber thoes days. But its going to be so grate when I don't have any more acne, and start having days like that biggrin.gif I'm looking forward to those days wink.gif

i dont remmeber them days either, but i dont think ill ever have a day that my skin will be clear ala scars, but i gess i wont be so bothered when im older or have them sorted out...

It seems such a long time ago since I had no acne, I didn’t appreciate my skin enough back then.

I’ll never see those days again.

-Roddy

I remember... It was last year. I never washed my face in the morning/night, ate all teh shit i wanted, had perfect skin.

Than BAM one day in january i broke out with about 15 pimples. All in one shot!!!

This continued until I had about 40 pimples than it went down to about 7 pimples per day.

Remeber not worrying when you wake up whats on your face today?

Not having to come your hair a cerain way to block a zit or always block your face?

Not having to spent countless hours trying to find cures for it?

Not having to wash your damn face 2 times a day and nothings happening?

Remeber actually looking in the mirror and enjoying it?

...It's been so long...

its a fucking puzzle isnt it. i look back at old pictures and try to figure out when i started getting acne. it seems like it comes and goes.

but to answer your question, i can't really remember.

Guest pokerbugg

hell yea , it was only high school....what the hell did i wash my face with ? eusa_think.gif i think i used whatever i could find in the bathroom, something of my mom's probably ... shit i never really used anything special since i didnt work n stuff.... you fuck up your face trying to be "perfect".

I was 17 when I came out with acne, before that I just took it for granted. Never wore make up. I still remember going to buy my first concealer sad.gif now I have a bout a million pots of the stuff

I started breaking out in the FOURTH grade. (stupid, stupid, STUPID early devolpment of puberty! Gargh!)

Like ackerman, I've had this for so long I can't even remember what clear skin felt like.........

Yeah, totally took it for granted. But I never noticed when other people had acne back then. Now even if someone has a tiny solitary spot I totally notice it

I certainly do remember the days when worrying about your skin was the last thing on your mind because you had NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

I remember me and a friend were looking through my elementary and middle school photos and she was like, "aww, you were so cute, and you had such nice skin". It made me want to curl up in a ball and DIE.

*sigh* How times change...

Yeah, totally took it for granted. But I never noticed when other people had acne back then. Now even if someone has a tiny solitary spot I totally notice it

Oh lord it's been way to long. Can't remember that anymore. I'm so fed up by this disease but I just don't want to risk my body by swallowing some damn pills.

I still remember a girl out of my class saying "Dude you have such baby flawless skin". Sigh I wish she could say that again.

Its so sad it makes me want to cry. I honestly am getting to the point where its too much to bear. My acne is bad and my social life is suffering as well as just about everything else. I picked up smoking, drugs, and who knows what else...maybe not cuz of acne...maybe just having fun...but i feel like my life is just spiraling downward cuz of my fucking face damn it!

Guest virgo

i barely remember those days... it was in 7th grade when i first started getting those little flesh colored bumps on my forehead... it made me feel kind of gross but looking back it was totally nothing... and my nose pores started to clog a bit.. big deal... then i had moderate acne in 8th grade but not enough to leave scars.. then high school BAM! 9th grade it was way out of control and it made me insanely depressed... but that was probably in combination with the amount of homework i was getting in my honors classes & i had no idea where i was socially & the fact that i hadn't come out of the closet yet... acne causes stress.. stress causes acne.. the viscious cycle.. aggh. but things are better now and my skin is gradually getting better. im just thankful that my skin is resilient and doesnt form indented scars.