Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Been using a product called 101E Acne Getaway for the last week on my spots. its a Chinese product and i am getting really good results from it.

Anyone else used it? Bought it on Ebay in the uk.

I question the chinese judgement, they guaranteed my acne would clear up in 3 days, bullshit did it. I lost alot of money using their stuff. Tablets are £10 a shot, i spent over £50. Bastards.

Been using a product called 101E Acne Getaway for the last week on my spots. its a Chinese product and i am getting really good results from it.

Anyone else used it? Bought it on Ebay in the uk.

Hi Memmo,

I too have just bought 101e acne getaway off eBay in uk im using along with the chinese herbal soap and the microdermabrasion cloth. My first impressions like you are good so fingers crossed it carries on to impress ive mild/moderate acne and have read excellent reviews on this product

http://www.folica.com/101E_Acne_Getaw_r64_4.html

this link gives you the reviews Ive read, hope it make you feel more confident about 101e it did me as i tried so many and spent so much surly something has to work :D