Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
memmo

the Apple Fast Diet

Has anyone on here ever had a go at the Apple Fast diet and had any results?

Apparently its very effective, got the ingredients together and going to start it in a couple of days.

I'll let you know how i get on eusa_angel.gif

I've here of it, it was going around fore a little wile, don't know if it has worked for any one eusa_think.gif I personally have not tryed it, but I though about it. Pleas let us know how it works for you.

Good luck!

At the time it helped me. I only ate red delicious apples for three days, and drank water ( I did take enimas too, as bad as they were). The problem is, a few days afterwards I got a bad breakout out of no where, so it does come back. It seemed like it calmed my acne down a bit, so I would recomend to do it, if you dont mind losing a few pounds (which you will). Im into bodybuilding, and lost a good amount of muscle, so Im not doing it again.

I did had apples and water for 2 days then for 4 days after that, I ate about 5 a day (and regular food) and no changes to my skin at all. I didnt feel I had to go to the bathroom any more than normal like I thought I would... I wish you good luck though.