Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CursedSkin

Anyone have any left over Accutane?

this stuff is very hard to get....doctors are scared to prescribe it for some reason, and my acne isnt severe, so i dont even think i have a chance to get prescribed accutane.

i tried to acquire some online, but with no sucess.(anyone know a reputable place online where i can buy some?)

but anyway, i know alot of people here took/taking accutane.

like i said, this stuff is very hard to get, i am educated on the risk, i will take liver test o n my own, and i have already been on it so i know what dose works for me, i am a grown man (26) and i know what im getting into... i dont feel like going through all the politics to get it.

if you have any left over or can get some extra, i will pay you very well for it, money is not a issue at this point.

Least for me, my derm will only prescripe what I need, in other words, he won't give me more than I need. Smart Guy. It would be fairly difficult to get you all the accutane you need, have you told your derm you were on it before and want to continue the use of it because it was so effective the first time? Most would do it after that.