Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

lol! you should be so lucky to decide whether or not you want to have an orgasm.. ive got issues with that :(

anyhow... i think the link you may have found lies not in the act of an orgasm itself, but probably, like you said, the age.. known as puberty and post-puberty. maybe you're right, i mean, afterall different things work for different people. but i think its something else.

Cut back all you want. Meanwhile, the rest of us are going to not drown in the guilt.

Puberty = hormones. Period. Not masturbating or orgasming is not going to do a damn thing, cuz guess what? You're still the most hormonal you are EVER EVER EVER going to be IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

Ever.

Just hold on and hang tight. Nothing but time makes those hormones ease.

Eh, same here, raf. :) I'm 24 and still dealing with it. So goes the roll of the dice, I suppose. Easing out of adolesce DID help with the acne, but I've never been worse off than moderate to begin with.

Still, here it is and here I am and here we all are. Cest la vie, no? ;)

33yrs hear dude and still battling hard. Its cleared up several times in the past but never gone for good......Im just one of these guys who has to settle for bad skin.

The zinc in semen is already worthless as far as skin repair is concerned because it was already delegated for that specific role...

It's like saying to someone who buys meat at the supermarket and has it for dinner, "you're killing animals"...it's already dead.

Cut back all you want. Meanwhile, the rest of us are going to not drown in the guilt.

Puberty = hormones. Period. Not masturbating or orgasming is not going to do a damn thing, cuz guess what? You're still the most hormonal you are EVER EVER EVER going to be IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

Ever.

Just hold on and hang tight. Nothing but time makes those hormones ease.

Not neccessarily...I never had bad pms, acne, or any kind of hormonal problem until I was in my twenties.

My teens were a breeze. Almost flawless skin...got all the boys. Damn I miss those days. :\

Guest james11

The zinc in semen is already worthless as far as skin repair is concerned because it was already delegated for that specific role...

It's like saying to someone who buys meat at the supermarket and has it for dinner, "you're killing animals"...it's already dead.

On the contrary, if people didn't but meat from the supermarket, the trade for killing livestock would slow! Less people buying meat, less animals dying!

But yeah you're right???? :doh:

Guest virgo

yeah i actually did start masturbating around the time i started getting acne... man i think im really gonna try to stop. if i see no difference in about a month, then i'll be like screw it :) i really hope i can stop though...

Some people are fucking stupid and just plain desperate to prove that 'X' is what causes their acne. SHOW US SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES OR NO ONE WILL HONESTLY BELIEVE YOUR LITTLE THEORIES

Some people are fucking stupid and just plain desperate to prove that 'X' is what causes their acne. SHOW US SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES OR NO ONE WILL HONESTLY BELIEVE YOUR LITTLE THEORIES

Well arent we grumpy :wall: lol For one, I dont have to prove anything because I already know for myself that this is what causes ME to break out. Its up to you to decide what causes your breakouts and if its not this, then thats you. You guys seem to forget that people break out for so many different reasons and just because those reasons arent the same as yours doesnt make the theory wrong. Maybe you wouldnt have that stick up ur ass if you actually had a clue to why YOU break out.

I have been masturbating since I was 8 and only started getting acne 5 years later when I was 13 so I don't think there is a link.

I'm going to share. You folks may not like it. But since we're sharing -

I could give myself an orgasm by the time I was six. How, do you ask, did I know this? I'll tell you - apparently my father found my budding sexuality as a toddler attractive. And attractive and attractive - you get the point.

I did not break out as a child. Despite the fact that I was, against my knowldege, quite sexual as a child.

Sorry to hear that, Elsewhere...

But actually, I discovered masturbation when I was between 4 and 5...and my parents had to tell me to stop doing it in public. Yes, I remember getting orgasms at that age...

I didn't start getting acne until I was in 8th or 9th grade.

Anyway, those of you who are thinking that masturbation is causing you to break out--I think you're missing the 3rd variable here. Maybe it's TESTOSTERONE causing you to masturbate more...and testosterone is what is causing your breakouts.

But sure, go ahead and do a 40 days and 40 nights thing. Take a before pic before you do it, though...so we can compare.

Guest james11

Does anyone have trouble buying this masturbation at 4 or 5 thing??

And If you remember having orgasm's, why don't you remember how old you were?

I'm always surprised at how people don't believe this. I guess I must be a genius or something to have figured it out at such a young age...I remember what happened was when I was lying on the floor in my brother's room and just spreading my legs out repeatedly, I got an orgasm...it startled me (and I wasn't sure whether it hurt or felt good), but curiousity made me do it again. Eventually I perfected the technique...

Yes, little kids can have orgasms. They can't ejaculate, but they have all the wiring.

I'm always surprised at how people don't believe this. I guess I must be a genius or something to have figured it out at such a young age...I remember what happened was when I was lying on the floor in my brother's room and just spreading my legs out repeatedly, I got an orgasm...it startled me (and I wasn't sure whether it hurt or felt good), but curiousity made me do it again. Eventually I perfected the technique...

Yes, little kids can have orgasms. They can't ejaculate, but they have all the wiring.

I believe you. I actually started having those thoughts when i was 4 and would do sexual things but i didnt know about masterbation till I was 10. My mother would catch me doing things and wonder what the hell I was doing.

hahah well even if it is true, theres no way in hell im going 2 months especially when ill have a wet dream anyways, and then when the two months is done and my skin is the same, i will be pissed that i wasted those two months when i could have been jerkin it

lol...now i think there is a 50/50 chance that acne and masturbatin are linked. i'm gonna try to stop jerkin for atleast a week. It's gonna be so hard becuz my hormones are crazy.

When i was younger my dad used to tell me ACNE goes away when u get a GF that u sleep with.... i was confused and still am.

What I remember reading is that testosterone is released in men when they orgasm. That hormone is linked to acne. With women, I think estrogen is released, which is supposed to help acne I think. So maybe for women, the more orgasms the better. LOL. Anyways, someone verify that, cause im just trying to go by the old memory..

I been looking up info on the relationship between acne and orgasms and I'm mad that there's people out there calling themselves professionals, saying there is no cause between the two. Everyone breaks out for different reasons, and mines is becuase of orgasms, for a fact. , then try cutting out sex and masterbation for at least 2 months and see what happens. (After you cum, you will break out about a week later). Also think about the age you first started having orgasms and the time you initially started breaking out. If they seem to tie together, then most likely thats the problem. Something to do with excessive hormones and DHT.

UHHHHHHHHHHHH...NO!

ITS CALLED PUBERTY!!!

Your Body Produces More Hormones at this stage of life(in the men-the testicle,in the women-the ovaries) and at the same time your body begins to make iehter eggs or sperm(depending on Sex) Thats where the timing comes in, all this is caused by hormonal changes in the body...

And after you Masturbate or Have an orgasm, it does not increase the amount of hormones being produced, also during puberty irregular amounts of hormones can increase or decrease the severty of breakouts.

UHHHHHHHHHHHH...NO!

ITS CALLED PUBERTY!!!

Your Body Produces More Hormones at this stage of life(in the men-the testicle,in the women-the ovaries) and at the same time your body begins to make iehter eggs or sperm(depending on Sex) Thats where the timing comes in, all this is caused by hormonal changes in the body...

And after you Masturbate or Have an orgasm, it does not increase the amount of hormones being produced, also during puberty irregular amounts of hormones can increase or decrease the severty of breakouts.

Sure that explains puberty but how do u explain now. Im 21 years old. Who told u hormones arent affected by orgasms??

My Dermatologist...He Told Me that my testicles Produce hormones during puberty that can cause pores to produce more oils, orgasms dont produce an extra amount of these hormones during, or after puberty.