Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I been looking up info on the relationship between acne and orgasms and I'm mad that there's people out there calling themselves professionals, saying there is no cause between the two. Everyone breaks out for different reasons, and mines is becuase of orgasms, for a fact. For all of you who have tried every possible thing over the counter and still you break out, then try cutting out sex and masterbation for at least 2 months and see what happens. (After you cum, you will break out about a week later). Also think about the age you first started having orgasms and the time you initially started breaking out. If they seem to tie together, then most likely thats the problem. Something to do with excessive hormones and DHT.

I love the feeling of cumming so its very hard for me, but for the past 3 years, id average a total of 10 orgasms a year, and thats only because I couldnt fight it. Me and my bf have sex but I dont let him give me an orgasm. (its very hard, sometimes I give in). Pretty much its up to you to decide whether you want a moment of sexual pleasure or clear skin. Its like a curse. But as long as I avoid it, my face stays clear.

Oct. 29th - Let me just add that I recently found out i have PCOS (cystic ovaries) which might or might not have something to do with the reaction to orgasms. I heard of people who have PCOS and dont react to orgasms at all. I just dont want to leave out any facts.

I been looking up info on the relationship between acne and orgasms and I'm mad that there's people out there calling themselves professionals, saying there is no cause between the two. 

thats because usually people require something called evidence to link two things together.  Something which you obviously know nothing about....really these posts are on here are getting more stupid by the second.

Guest james11

I have to say i read this post and thought it was very stupid!

Then i had a think about the first time my Acne got severe and it was when i moved away to uni and was having sex atleast every day with my girlfriend. It could tie in, however i've always masturbated since i was 14 and i didn't have pimples then.

Plus guys can ejaculate and not orgasm. They are two different things, cumming is ejaculating and an orgasm is an orgasm. It's natural to have sex and to masturbate so i will keep making love. One of the main reasons i want great skin is to feel confident and look good to attract the opposite sex. If i achieve this do i then say, "look i'm sorry but if i have sex with you and allow myself to orgasm it's all going to go pear shaped, let's just hug"!

I think your theory is very flawed. VERY!!

Guest pokerbugg

yup....because i dont even have sex or masturbate and yet i still breakout...i think for me its the humidity ...who knows!

Just because you are sexually active now and have ance, and didn't have acne before you were sexually active doesn't mean the 2 are necessarily linked. There are far too many variables involved to single out sexual activity.

I think people feel guilty about having sex/orgasm/masturbating. Since they feel guilty, they desperatly try to think of any and every reason why they shouldn't do it.

Little to do with acne, but fascinating from a socialogical standpoint.........

I can see people blaming acne on masturbation due to shame, but I don't understand feeling guilty about sex or orgasm, I'd think it'd be opposite. Unless a one night stand or an affair type thing.

Maybe this theory is true for me. When i started cumming at 14 i started getting severe acne at the same time!!. I was one horny bastard and it seemed like when i get horny i get acne!!. I really believe in this because i had to think about what i do everyday because i was breaking out everyday. Then i figured i was almost cumming everyday lol so i believe it does play a part in acne. Why do most teens get acne in the first place? I think it's masturbation....

Maybe this theory is true for me. When i started cumming at 14 i started getting severe acne at the same time!!. I was one horny bastard and it seemed like when i get horny i get acne!!. I really believe in this because i had to think about what i do everyday because i was breaking out everyday. Then i figured i was almost cumming everyday lol so i believe it does play a part in acne. Why do most teens get acne in the first place? I think it's masturbation....

Thinking back, except the whole horny bastard part, I have to agree with the link for myself. I will test this theory and starting today, I will not have any sexual stimilates at all. I will tell you how it goes ;)

Not having orgasms?? Oh my god .. this is just too much :P this idea is even more crazy than relationship between fluoride intake and acne :D

I swear, you crazy kids will believe in anything.

How many of you have gone blind due to masturbation?

Grown hairy palms?

Become homosexual?

What's that? None? Why?

Because those are all myths force fed down your throat by the religious and moral right!

Get over your shame. Stop being embarressed. Own your freakin' bodies and deal with the fact that you are SEXUAL BEINGS.

Stop being embarressed about it.

Guest james11

Did it ever occour to you that the fact you started to feel the need to masturbate and started breaking out are not linked in that your Acne was caused by masturbation but the fact that you were obviously having hormonal changes?

When you get the urge to start playing with your penile, you are in a pretty crazy part of puberty.

lol yes james, i know it's the hormones....at puberty the hormones are so out of balance and yes some people are unlucky like me and get acne and im still fighting it at age 20. It has calmed down alot but still not going away.

That being said,,,does anyone know any hormone balancers? i heard of saw palmetto and peruvian maca .... they are natural hormonal balancers for males but im not positive if it's true. :(

i swear im gonna stop masturbating for one whole year. it's gonna be a deadly trip.

all of our skins are different, and each react to masturbation and sex differently, some people say that they breakout from masturbating, and some say their skin starts to clear after they have sex, as for me my skin tends to breakout from masturbating and i try to avoid it as much as possible. i had an experiment of not masturbating for a month and i broke out even less. so :rolleyes:

Guest james11

lol yes james, i know it's the hormones....at puberty the hormones are so out of balance and yes some people are unlucky like me and get acne and im still fighting it at age 20. It has calmed down alot but still not going away.

That being said,,,does anyone know any hormone balancers? i heard of saw palmetto and peruvian maca .... they are natural hormonal balancers for males but im not positive if it's true. :(

i swear im gonna stop masturbating for one whole year. it's gonna be a deadly trip.

Fair enough, well good luck with the no masturbation for a year thing!

That is going to be interesting, you'll be so edgy.

all of our skins are different, and each react to masturbation and sex differently, some people say that they breakout from masturbating, and some say their skin starts to clear after they have sex, as for me my skin tends to breakout from masturbating and i try to avoid it as much as possible. i had an experiment of not masturbating for a month and i broke out even less. so :rolleyes:

Thank You! Thats all I was trying to say in the first place. Not everybody will break out from masterbation but some people do, just like me. I didnt post this to make people feel guilty about masterbation or because of religious beliefs because for one, I've been masterbating since I was 10 and wasloving every second of it (until I realized it was making me break out). And two, Im not religious so I can care less what kinda immoral crap you guys do. Im just tryin to help you people out here.