Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gwfa

Needling in NYC... where to begin? desperate.

I have been reading about needling for quite sometime now and am ready to give it a go. Can ANYONE please help me in finding a QUALITY and REPUTABLE doctor / tattoo artist with good experience in needling. Since we are dealing with the face I will spare no expense. I am trying to locate THE BEST person in NYC and would like to know how i can get started in finding that person. ANY info would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I am not sure about needling, but I've heard people having pretty good results with subcision and N-lite performed by Dr. Rappaport in NJ or somewhere close to NY.

Frank from Transitions is an hour north of NYC.

Search google for needling and Transitions and you'll find the website and all the info there.

I'm also thinking of getting this done.

wouldn't you think that in a city of 8 + million people, with all its park avenue ritz, nobody knows of a place in Manhattan that does needling.

How would I begin to search for a QUALITY / PRESTIGIOUS place that does needling in Manhattan.

The price does not matter, the expertise does.

Again Thanks in advance for ANY information.

gwfa

Franks is not far from Brewster and you could possibly take the train and a cab there. It's not that far from NYC and Dr rapaport is just over the George Washinton birdge in Fort Lee NJ.