Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Mr K

My crap day

Hey !!! at least u had a girlfriend !!!!

I started acne at like 8th grade... so from that time i never had a girlfriend...

i would love to but with my red marks it's tough... i won't ask girls out cuz i know they will say no... even if i'm a funny/great guy...

the songs that really put me up are

*jehova made this whole joint for you

and..

* you get what you give

both performed by new radicals

if u wanna hear em let me kno nd i can send em to ya wink.gif

Guest Mr K

Hmm.... "love" people use that word alot without much thought as to what it really means.

I started acne at like 8th grade... so from that time i never had a girlfriend...

i would love to but with my red marks it's tough... i won't ask girls out cuz i know they will say no... even if i'm a funny/great guy...

same here

ive never had a boyfriend.. cry.gif

btw my acne started when i was in 7th grade now im in 11th and yeah, still have acne, nd still no boyfriend,

ohh just remember theres a friend of mine who is in love with me, hey ! i did nothing!! he just once told me.....i love you and yeah i was in shock.....but i dont like him, and he doesnt have acne!!! eusa_doh.gif

same here

ive never had a boyfriend.. cry.gif

btw my acne started when i was in 7th grade now im in 11th and yeah, still have acne, nd still no boyfriend,

ohh just remember theres a friend of mine who is in love with me, hey ! i did nothing!! he just once told me.....i love you and yeah i was in shock.....but i dont like him, and he doesnt have acne!!! eusa_doh.gif

Im the same guys, ive never had a girlfriend, and i dont see anyone who would want to be at the moment either, but i think of it, at least when i finaly do get one ill make the most of it. wub.gif shes out there somewhere, some one who will like me for who i am no matter how i look.

yes but ur cute adam!! hahaha ive seen ur pics!!

well, im cute too i admitt it.......

*rolling eyes lol!

kiddin

but yeah, there's someone out there waitin for us, or maybe, we're the ones waitin for him/her......

who knows????

**shruggs

*rolling eyes lol!

kiddin

but yeah, there's someone out there waitin for us, or maybe, we're the ones waitin for him/her......

who knows????

**shruggs

thanks but my scars are very ninja.gif .. so.. cry.gif

Adam - has anyone on this messageboard say your scars are bad or detract from your handsome looks at all? No I don't recall! So it's obvious no one can change the way you see yourself except YOURSELF. It's okay to feel miserable about your scars, but I worry that you're going down the same path I did. I'm not saying you do this, but it really controlled my life for a while, leading to depresssion and affecting all aspects of my daily life. Spending hours on the internet avoiding real human social interaction. And fixing my scars seemed to be my primary goal. Well, it is pointless, there are few people who will be truly and completely happy with scar treatments. So work on accepting yourself as is man. I just had to chime in because I see your posts on the scar forum and some on here, and you always seem depressed and hopeless about your scarring. There is hope to improve your scars, but it is a long and slow process.

*rolling eyes lol!

kiddin

who knows????

**shruggs

thanks but my scars are very ninja.gif .. so.. cry.gif

Adam - has anyone on this messageboard say your scars are bad or detract from your handsome looks at all?  No I don't recall!  So it's obvious no one can change the way you see yourself except YOURSELF.

They havent no, but everyone is super nice here (on acne.org) compared to anyone out there about looks.

It's okay to feel miserable about your scars, but I worry that you're going down the same path I did.  I'm not saying you do this, but it really controlled my life for a while, leading to depresssion and affecting all aspects of my daily life.  Spending hours on the internet avoiding real human social interaction. And fixing my scars seemed to be my primary goal.  Well, it is pointless, there are few people who will be truly and completely happy with scar treatments.  So work on accepting yourself as is man.  I just had to chime in because I see your posts on the scar forum and some on here, and you always seem depressed and hopeless about your scarring.  There is hope to improve your scars, but it is a long and slow process.

Yea its also expencie to improve them plus i dont have a clue where to startm, i cant help but be down about it cry.gif