Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Mr K

My crap day

Guest Mr K

One of my ex- misses took me out for lunch today -

She hasnt seen me since after i got acne so i felt ashamed about the condition of my skin even though it has improved a fair bit. Aww it was horrible i could tell by her facial expressions that she was disgusted.

*sigh*

Hey !!! at least u had a girlfriend !!!!

I started acne at like 8th grade... so from that time i never had a girlfriend...

i would love to but with my red marks it's tough... i won't ask girls out cuz i know they will say no... even if i'm a funny/great guy...

Its the worst feeling ever. I am going down to London to see most of my family soon and last time i saw them my spots were basically nothing, my redmarks at the moment are quite bad and my whole complexion is dull. I really want antibiotics to clear me up as fast as possible so i can be confident again, albeit until they wear off again.

Mr K expects compassion after he goes on other threads and makes a mockery out of them. Maybe he's getting what he deserves and it'll continue until he changes his character.

Guest Mr K
Hey !!! at least u had a girlfriend !!!!

I started acne at like 8th grade... so from that time i never had a girlfriend...

i would love to but with my red marks it's tough... i won't ask girls out cuz i know they will say no... even if i'm a funny/great guy...

Guest Mr K
Its the worst feeling ever. I am going down to London to see most of my family soon and last time i saw them my spots were basically nothing, my redmarks at the moment are quite bad and my whole complexion is dull. I really want antibiotics to clear me up as fast as possible so i can be confident again, albeit until they wear off again.

Guest Mr K
Mr K expects compassion after he goes on other threads and makes a mockery out of them. Maybe he's getting what he deserves and it'll continue until he changes his character.

Only say something if you can back it up Sickening, i have never seen Mr K 'expecting compassion' from others. Maybe this is your way of venting your emotions, if so find another way.

Guest Mr K

She didnt use those words or express it verbally but i wont be hearing from her again...

Guest *Clara

I just don't understand why someone would be disgusted. My friends have acne and I'm not disgusted. I guess you have to have an open mind and heart.

Guest Mr K

this is a great song get it!!!!

Explosions in the sky - First breath after coma

Guest Mr K

eh - i didnt wanna be tied up in a relationship