Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
starbaby

has anyone tried levulan

You're referring to Photodynamic therapy with Levulan (ALA PDT), am I right? I've done this before and I've seen good results. I am alot clearer, although I am not sure if this is due to the topicals I am using now since I did the last treatment. I do breakout abit still (but it may be due to me skipping the topicals for a few days straight eusa_shifty.gif), but I believe I would have been better if I could afford to do more, both in terms of money and time.

There is a thread in the Prescription Acne Medications forum. It's dormant now, but I can try to dig it up for you. I'll add edit the link in once I find it.

EDIT: I posted my experiences starting from page 10 onwards, but anyway, here's the link to the full thread. [link]

I would have included the link to my log for you, but it was hijacked by off-topic chatting a long time ago. ninja.gif

You're referring to Photodynamic therapy with Levulan (ALA PDT), am I right? I've done this before and I've seen good results. I am alot clearer, although I am not sure if this is due to the topicals I am using now since I did the last treatment. I do breakout abit still (but it may be due to me skipping the topicals for a few days straight eusa_shifty.gif), but I believe I would have been better if I could afford to do more, both in terms of money and time.

There is a thread in the Prescription Acne Medications forum. It's dormant now, but I can try to dig it up for you. I'll add edit the link in once I find it.

EDIT: I posted my experiences starting from page 10 onwards, but anyway, here's the link to the full thread. [link]

I would have included the link to my log for you, but it was hijacked by off-topic chatting a long time ago. ninja.gif