Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hmm Im curious as to how much of this Repair lotion I should be using and what kind of cotton pads to use. I seem to be running out after only 2 weeks of use and I notice the pads I use seem to absorb the repair lotion a bit more then I would like.

Suggestions.

I haven't been using AcneFree for that long yet, but it does seem like it's something that you must conserve. I use about a quarter size on my hand, and than I use a cosmetic triangle to wipe it on my face, that seems to work.

Question for you... I've been using this for almost a week, and although it has cleared up my face wonderfully, it has also really dried it out. Someone did tell me to expect that, but I'm wondering if you've had similar experiences. I've decided to use it only once a day and use a regular facial soap in the AM, and AcneFree in the PM. It just seems so harsh lately. Are my results similar to yours?

I haven't been using AcneFree for that long yet, but it does seem like it's something that you must conserve.  I use about a quarter size on my hand, and than I use a cosmetic triangle to wipe it on my face, that seems to work.

Question for you... I've been using this for almost a week, and although it has cleared up my face wonderfully, it has also really dried it out.  Someone did tell me to expect that, but I'm wondering if you've had similar experiences.  I've decided to use it only once a day and use a regular facial soap in the AM, and AcneFree in the PM.  It just seems so harsh lately.  Are my results similar to yours?

I just use my hands to smear it on. I noticed that the Cotton ball absorbs it all and my face isn't getting it absorbed.

I just use my hands to smear it on. I noticed that the Cotton ball absorbs it all and my face isn't getting it absorbed.

Well when smoothing this with my hands only i see more products meaning it comes out more instead of using a cotton ball and I use about a dime size for the whole entire face and neck!!

I've been using this for about 3 weeks and just got a nasty breakout on the 3rd week gave my 4 cysts on the face and 2 on the neck. First 2 weeks my face was a bit clearer but this happened. So I stopped using this BP and switched to Nature's Cure 5% BP which i thought would be more drying but it's actually more MOISTURIZING!!

I use about a dime size since the tube of this is really small so far my cysts are shrinking with the help of my other products that i'm using too