Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After try every BP cream and SA treatment, I needed something better, I was thinking of getting proactiv, but Im 16, i cant afford that every month or so. I decided I was going to find the right combination of OTC products to mock the products in proactiv. After 3 tries I came up with the best one of ALL of them which cleared my skin in 4 Days!!! It is made of a wash, toner, and BP and SA cream.

Wash

"Clearasil Daily Face Wash" which creates a THICK lather. You can also buy this from Target as "Target Brand Daily Face Wash". Twice a day

Toner

"Clean and clear astringent for sensitive skin" It has the best cleansers and conditioners for your face and smells like peppermint. Twice a day

Repair Lotion

"Oxy BP for Sensitive Skin" and "Neutragena Rapid Clear SA gel" I mix these two together using Dan's "finger technique" You use a half finger size of BP and half finger size of SA. You mix it up real good by rubbing your hands together then applying all over your face. Twice a day

-Since I use sensitive products, I do not need a moisturizer.

Be gentle when you wash your face and use your CLEAN hands only and gently rub it in, then wash off completely and pat dry. Apply astringent with cotton balls, also being gentle. When your face is dryed off, apply the BP/SA mix, rubbing in gently until it vanishes. You may use more or less BP/SA if your skin is easily dryed out.

Let me know how you do if you decide to try it out.

After try every BP cream and SA treatment, I needed something better, I was thinking of getting proactiv, but Im 16, i cant afford that every month or so. I decided I was going to find the right combination of OTC products to mock the products in proactiv. After 3 tries I came up with the best one of ALL of them which cleared my skin in 4 Days!!! It is made of a wash, toner, and BP and SA cream.

Wash

"Clearasil Daily Face Wash" which creates a THICK lather. You can also buy this from Target as "Target Brand Daily Face Wash". Twice a day

Toner

"Clean and clear astringent for sensitive skin" It has the best cleansers and conditioners for your face and smells like peppermint. Twice a day

Repair Lotion

"Oxy BP for Sensitive Skin" and "Neutragena Rapid Clear SA gel" I mix these two together using Dan's "finger technique" You use a half finger size of BP and half finger size of SA. You mix it up real good by rubbing your hands together then applying all over your face. Twice a day

Be gentle when you wash your face and use your CLEAN hands only and gently rub it in, then wash off completely and pat dry. Apply astringent with cotton balls, also being gentle. When your face is dryed off, apply the BP/SA mix, rubbing in gently until it vanishes. You may use more or less BP/SA if your skin is easily dryed out.

Wash

Toner

Repair Lotion

DONT TRY PROACTIV!!! if u have moderate acne dont use it b/c i had just mod/mild acne and used pro (and it made it wrse and scarred me up terribly) and would give ne thng 2 go back to mild/mod acne, stick 2 this lil regimen u have im thinkin of tryin it myself after i try phisoderm bar and cleanser or the clearasil 3-in-1 cleanser

Wash

Toner

Repair Lotion

DONT TRY PROACTIV!!! if u have moderate acne dont use it b/c i had just mod/mild acne and used pro (and it made it wrse and scarred me up terribly) and would give ne thng 2 go back to mild/mod acne, stick 2 this lil regimen u have im thinkin of tryin it myself after i try phisoderm bar and cleanser or the clearasil 3-in-1 cleanser