Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sokeefe32

Going to buy products tomorrow

Recommended Posts

I just ran out of astringent and BP gel. Tomorrow im going to the store. I've used clearasil and OXY. I cant seem to figure out which BP is the best, and i was thinking of getting tinted but im not sure if that ruins your skin or covers it nicely anyone know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The tinted is a light orange/brown shade. It didn't match my skin even when I still had summer tan left. It also wouldn't rub in. Personally, I like Persagel BP the best, but it can dry some ppl's skin out. It's the only BP that has kept me clear though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that the shade most BP's are tinted to hard to match. Too dark for most white ppl, too light for most african americans. I would just use regular -- I always used equate since it was about half the price of anything else and always seemed the same, but that said i dont really like BP so I might not be a good person to recommend products.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I really like tes tree oil wub.gif I use the 10% tea tree oil, I can't think what the other 90% is right now

what does tea tree oil do....i bought it remembering i read somthing good about it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×