Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sokeefe32

Going to buy products tomorrow

I just ran out of astringent and BP gel. Tomorrow im going to the store. I've used clearasil and OXY. I cant seem to figure out which BP is the best, and i was thinking of getting tinted but im not sure if that ruins your skin or covers it nicely anyone know?

The tinted is a light orange/brown shade. It didn't match my skin even when I still had summer tan left. It also wouldn't rub in. Personally, I like Persagel BP the best, but it can dry some ppl's skin out. It's the only BP that has kept me clear though.

I agree that the shade most BP's are tinted to hard to match. Too dark for most white ppl, too light for most african americans. I would just use regular -- I always used equate since it was about half the price of anything else and always seemed the same, but that said i dont really like BP so I might not be a good person to recommend products.

I really like tes tree oil wub.gif I use the 10% tea tree oil, I can't think what the other 90% is right now

what does tea tree oil do....i bought it remembering i read somthing good about it...