Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you have social issues...???  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have social issues...???

• Yes
    • No

Thought it would be an interesting poll..

This is a general thing, yes some people have it worse then others but I think everyone with acne has a little somthing....

hopefuly not everyone but i do........

show people that having acne is a lot more then just having zits...

Hell nah.

U just gotta slap dat shit now and den and keep da wordz 'bitch!, where muh money at! don't make me feel sorry fo' yo' ugleh ass now hoe!" ringin in dey ears.

He's trying to call himself a black-person wannabe.

Anyway, I used to have social problems... but I learnt to overcome it and just act normal..

I mean, it doesn't matter that I have acne when I hang out with my friends-- they might make jokes about it but it's not like they'd bug me about it and stare at it all day long....

I even go to malls and all... so I guess I don't have many social problems...

He's trying to call himself a black-person wannabe.

Anyway, I used to have social problems... but I learnt to overcome it and just act normal..

I mean, it doesn't matter that I have acne when I hang out with my friends-- they might make jokes about it but it's not like they'd bug me about it and stare at it all day long....

I even go to malls and all... so I guess I don't have many social problems...

i have acne, and i have a crazy social life. I talk to everybody, and get along with most people. I aint shy to do shit.

get over it, what happens when your acne clears? you'd still have no friends because you lost contact with everybody during the period you were bitching about acne.

i have acne, and i have a crazy social life. I talk to everybody, and get along with most people. I aint shy to do shit.

get over it, what happens when your acne clears? you'd still have no friends because you lost contact with everybody during the period you were bitching about acne.