Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Tinky

LOTS & LOTS of inactive members

Guest Tinky

It took a long time to get my user name. All the ones I wanted were taken, so

when I searched for ones that weren't taken through the search engine, I noticed

that about 75 % of the user names I pulled up had 0 posts and were very old,

over a year or two.

Yes Tinky, that's how forums work.. a lot of people that sign up don't post.. it sucks but it's part of the deal.

Maybe if the name you want is in use and the member is old but only has like 1 post, suppose you can ask for a name change.

The same goes for e-mail addresses. Try applying for one with Yahoo! or Hotmail, and I betcha yours will most likely be already taken. Sometimes it almost makes you wonder if people even use them - these e-mail accounts - anymore.

The same goes for e-mail addresses. Try applying for one with Yahoo! or Hotmail, and I betcha yours will most likely be already taken. Sometimes it almost makes you wonder if people even use them - these e-mail accounts - anymore.

Guest Marino

lol, imagine that, a year from now there could be a brand new Marino from lets say...denmark.

lol, imagine that, a year from now there could be a brand new Marino from lets say...denmark.

yeah, i wanted to do some clean up too. i wanted to cancel any account with 0 posts and also inactive in the past year

Yeah, people can be a member for 10 years without ever posting for all I care. People can lurk for years sometimes before they end up posting.

True they could be lurking around but I checked some of the Zero post members and most of them haven't even looked at the forums ala. "Last Active". Perhaps their Acne was cured on the spot to coming to these forums ;)

Yeah, people can be a member for 10 years without ever posting for all I care. People can lurk for years sometimes before they end up posting.

I lurked for a month, does that make me a bad guy? :D

Oh by the way Dan, I just got your BP Gel, and its just AWESOME! :clap: I'll review it a bit later to see how it works in the long run, but so far its great! :dance: It goes on like a cream and absorbs like a gel, I luv it!

Guest Marino

yea, same here, im also a lurker, i post about once every couple of years or so

yea, same here, im also a lurker, i post about once every couple of years or so

:think: I guess about once every few years or so..

:D

Edited by Mike

Guilty!

So here is my first post! I have been a member for 2.5 months, with lots and lots of lurking. Guess I better get talking huh?