Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roopoo

checking makeup

i duno about you guys but im stupidly paranoid about my makeup n skin changing throughout the day, and i try to look in the mirror as much as posible to check it.

i just hate when youre in public, and youre SURE youve just accidentally rubbed all your concealer off that huge spot on your chin...and you feel so STUPID looking in your little mirror...checking that you look ok...but you never do!!!

its like if you put your mirror away, it must mean youve changed anything about your appearance you didnt like, and youre now satisfied with how you look.if i look in the mirror in public, i always get paranoid that someones looking at me thinking 'why is she bothering she still looks awful' or 'how could she be happy with looking like that??'

heh, i know this is stupid..it just really gets to me.

i duno about you guys but im stupidly paranoid about my makeup n skin changing throughout the day, and i try to look in the mirror as much as posible to check it.

i just hate when youre in public, and youre SURE youve just accidentally rubbed all your concealer off that huge spot on your chin...and you feel so STUPID looking in your little mirror...checking that you look ok...but you never do!!!

its like if you put your mirror away, it must mean youve changed anything about your appearance you didnt like, and youre now satisfied with how you look.if i look in the mirror in public, i always get paranoid that someones looking at me thinking 'why is she bothering she still looks awful' or 'how could she be happy with looking like that??'

heh, i know this is stupid..it just really gets to me.