Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do I just need to put Blush on my face for red marks or do I need concealer? I have a cyst on my other side of my face I'm not going to cover, why try? Please reply quickly.

sorry, I'm slightly lost, do you mean you want to make your red marks look like blush? or do you want to cover up existing redmarks and then put blush on top??? eusa_eh.gif

Ok, I have redmarks.

I want to know, do I have to put concealer over them to cover them.

or do I put like a blush, the powder stuff I see women use on them?

Do I use them both or just one. I'm a guy who never used it before yeah know a little confused.

you should use concealer. As for the blush, that's the red/pink powder that makes the cheeks rosy or defines cheekbones. I don't think that's going to work since you're a guy. But you could try powder to set the concealer and make the marks look less visible...that's what I do and it helps a lot

Ok, I have redmarks.

I want to know, do I have to put concealer over them to cover them.

or do I put like a blush, the powder stuff I see women use on them?

Do I use them both or just one. I'm a guy who never used it before yeah know a little confused.

Well, my aunt is the same tone as me so I will get some of her concealor, thanks for that advice.

ok a few more questions.

Should I wash my face at night (i wash two times a day) then put ont he makeup, then when I get home wash off with water and proceed to bed or put on makeup then wash face when I get home?

well if I was going out at night, I would want to put on makeup, I dont care usually during the day.

well if I was going out at night, I would want to put on makeup, I dont care usually during the day.

ah, right- I thought you meant you wanted to go to bed wearing makeup eusa_shifty.gif

you will definitely need to use concealer or foundation, blush doesn't cover anything...it just gives colour