Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dakiramir

10% again

sorry for the last seemingly pointless message guys seein as its already been covered, right, just wondering, ive just got BP 10% seeing as thats currently all thats available 2 me, used it a few times now and each time it stings a fair bit wen i put it on but then dies down and its fine, is this normal, just wondering, really dont wanna make anything worse, kinda curious tho cos i used Zineryt before this and that stang wen i first applied it until my skin got used 2 it, kinda comforting tho cos it actually felt like it was working and it did, had babysoft normal guy skin for almost six months, but a few days ago my skin really built up a resistance to its affects and im on my way bk 2 square 1, just hoping that the stinging is normal?????

The same thing always happens to me and i beat it every time! I switch to SA gel for a while instead, (which i truly believe is not as good, but it works) then when i run out of that i switch back to BP and put on a good amount for the first application and it kicks right in again, hope it works.