Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so Friday night I was hanging out with a couple of friends. my one friend looks at me and points to his cheek and asks, "am I breaking out right there?" and I was like "yeah...". and he was like "yeah I can tell because it hurts." and then he says "do you ever break out badly?" and I started laughing so hard! lol...I was liek "uh, YEAH!" and he was like "really? cuz I always think your skin is like blemish-free." I was like WOW! I love make-up! lol...

so yeah. that pretty much made my weekend.

lol I see.

I recall I was once in a night club and this girl kinda held my fringe back and said "you've got really clear skin". I don't know if she was being sarcastic or what...

lol I see.

I recall I was once in a night club and this girl kinda held my fringe back and said "you've got really clear skin".  I don't know if she was being sarcastic or what...

yeh...i get that..my boyfriend always says ive got nice skin, and it always feels really soft (???) which is just crazy.

heh, maybe we just have distorted self images regarding our skin..LOL..mabe acne doesnt ACTUALLY exist at all...we just imagine its there..heh..i wish...

yeh...i get that..my boyfriend always says ive got nice skin, and it always feels really soft (???) which is just crazy.

heh, maybe we just have distorted self images regarding our skin..LOL..mabe acne doesnt ACTUALLY exist at all...we just imagine its there..heh..i wish...

oh god yeh, mine always like strokes me and kisses me, it feels like RIGHT ON a huge spot!!im just thinking 'ewwww cant he SEE that, as i can feel it???'