Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am on my 6th day of taking Natures cure for females (pills and bp)...so far nothing (but the bp does help), why do they have a female version, a male version and a unisex version of the pills..I mean i know why they have a male and female one, but would the unisex work better than say the female ones or the male ones?

Does the pills help with oil-production?

What type of acne do they help?

How long does it take to see results?

And who has use the female version and liked it or disliked it?

Thanks biggrin.gif

I didn't know they had a unisex version.. are you sure you aren't thinking of the body acne version?

I have only been taking the pills for about 3 weeks now and nothing happening yet.. maybe a little bit clearer but I'm not sure. For some people it takes 2-3 months to see results, so you should try it at least 3 months before giving up.

If you want to read reviews on it, go to drugstore.com, they have a lot.

Using the male version and i'm on week 2. I don't see any results but my face is getting far less breakouts!!

Also the NATURES CURE BP IS THE BESSSST. Too bad the bottle is soooo small it's reallly good and not as drying as the other brands.

It has Aloe Vera and Allantoin what BP product has those ingredients besides NC?

I put this on every other day on my pimples and dry them up fast and it doesn't feel drying or look red. The fact that this BP is 5% is the best ever.

I'm currently using AcneFree 3.7% BP and it's not as drying but i dtill feel the dryness from my skin.

I would have to disagree with you about the BP. Every time I try to use it my skin turns bright red for at least a day.

I didn't know they had a unisex version.. are you sure you aren't thinking of the body acne version?

I have only been taking the pills for about 3 weeks now and nothing happening yet.. maybe a little bit clearer but I'm not sure. For some people it takes 2-3 months to see results, so you should try it at least 3 months before giving up.

If you want to read reviews on it, go to drugstore.com, they have a lot.

it didn't work for me. The first week I saw a HUGE reduction in oil on my face but then that was it. By week two my oil was right back to normal and I was getting all these breakouts on my body. I still stuck with it for a bit longer, but then gave up. The body breakouts just weren't worth it to me. I hop eyou have better luck. I'm looking into spironolactone now and have heard nothing but good so far. It's for us feamle, so u might want to look into as well if your acne is hormonal.

it didn't work for me. The first week I saw a HUGE reduction in oil on my face but then that was it. By week two my oil was right back to normal and I was getting all these breakouts on my body. I still stuck with it for a bit longer, but then gave up. The body breakouts just weren't worth it to me. I hop eyou have better luck. I'm looking into spironolactone now and have heard nothing but good so far. It's for us feamle, so u might want to look into as well if your acne is hormonal.

could these pills be effecting my appetite? I'm always hungry lately and i've just been stuffing my face...lol....not with horrible food really but i've just been eating alot. I wonder if these pills are causing it?

Hi there.I was taking the Female Nature's Cure tablets twice a day (AM & PM) for the past 6 months.I have to say that it did not work for me.There wasn't a day that I missed taking them.So I have stopped at the end of the 6th box and am trying out some other supplements and just increasing water intake. Better luck with yours!

"Spironolactone is generally prescribed as an “off label� acne treatment for women. This drug, though intended to help people with heart problems not zit problems, reduces the production of the hormone androgen. Androgen promotes excess facial oil secretion.

Less oil secretion limits the possibility of having clogged pores and acne flare-ups."

You could research it yourself by typing in "acne - spironolactone" in your search browser. Or check it out in the prescription medications forum on this site.

i thought i saw an improvement within the first few days, but maybe i was just hoping it would work. i only used a month's supply and decided to discontinue