Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paul_acne_killer

Who cares if your goodlooking?

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

ChaKarissa, i think you are a very attractive girl. Of course acne makes our aesthetic appearance less appealing, but i think it's probably far more damaging to our confidence so we probably have a warped perception of how attractive we actually are. Very, very cute girl! :D

Not to brag but I see myself in my "special" mirror (which shows no redmarks) and im a rather good-looking person.

But its hard to see. I admit, I look at other guys and have a hard time telling their good-looking if they have skin problems. I usually have to know them for a long time to figure it out.

Are you a good-looking person with acne, redmarks, ect? Say it, id like to know people who relate.

I can relate, I ain't bad looking when the red marks and scarring ain't visible ;) but when i come accross a mirror that reveals them I Just look like sh*t :cry:

dont trip potato chip, your one goodlooking sheila :cool:

:)

ChaKarissa, i think you are a very attractive girl. Of course acne makes our aesthetic appearance less appealing, but i think it's probably far more damaging to our confidence so we probably have a warped perception of how attractive we actually are. Very, very cute girl! :D

Thanks! :shy:

am i good looking besides my acne?

IPB Image

all though u cant see much in this photo

I don't even see anything wrong with you in that pic.

But yeah,you're good looking.

am i good looking besides my acne?

IPB Image

all though u cant see much in this photo

I don't even see anything wrong with you in that pic.

But yeah,you're good looking.

LoL ok the answer to your question is so obvious it's like 1 + 1 and if you cant figure that out... :eh:

I agree with the title for myself, but I have seen very good looking guys and girls with acne and I personally wouldnt mind if my girlfriend or boyfriend had acne but was very good looking.. I mean aslong as it's not scarring wise right :think:

I've been told I'm pretty once every blue moon or so...but acne destroys the possibility of me ever believing it.. I have a low self-esteem besides that... due to things.. so I'll probably never believe I am attractive... it's sad.. I hate not liking myself

I've been told I'm pretty once every blue moon or so...but acne destroys the possibility of me ever believing it.. I have a low self-esteem besides that... due to things.. so I'll probably never believe I am attractive... it's sad.. I hate not liking myself

yeah i use to be like that before i started taking proper medication to fight acne. Now i rarely breakout but i do get one or two pimples like every week or so. I do have red marks tho so i use some products on my face to clean it up completely. Have you tried taking any pills? Not accutane, but like tetrocycline. It damages your body though, for example it made me lactose intolerant. But its not a big deal, its totally worth it

yeh well im breaking out again and dont wanna go out anymore. i had a great last week with some girls but now im back to being a loser. i think i might just start saving money so i can be rich. i have to have money to make up for my shitty skin. the worste thing is i have little white heads that i cant squeese so i dont get scarring. i cant go out with white heads on my face its grose.

anyone else when they have clear skin become a party animal and then when you breakout you become a hermit.

yeh well im breaking out again and dont wanna go out anymore. i had a great last week with some girls but now im back to being a loser. i think i might just start saving money so i can be rich. i have to have money to make up for my shitty skin. the worste thing is i have little white heads that i cant squeese so i dont get scarring. i cant go out with white heads on my face its grose.

anyone else when they have clear skin become a party animal and then when you breakout you become a hermit.

well i wouldnt say i was a party animal. I dont like alcohol at all, the taste of it makes me puke. But whenever i break out i always try to hide in my room until i clear up again

I can relate, I ain't bad looking when the red marks and scarring ain't visible ;) but when i come accross a mirror that reveals them I Just look like sh*t :cry:

thats exactly how i feel!

what made me laugh was when i was at the dentists yesterday.. she asked me if i had blush or bronzer on because my skin looked so 'perfect'.. "its so smooth and the colour is just to die for.. im SO jealous!" :lol2: she couldnt see my forehead because they were covered by my bangs so she didnt know any better :P going home i felt horrible, cuz i know she wouldnt have said that if i showed her my forehead..

kinda depressing, really :doubt: