Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paul_acne_killer

Who cares if your goodlooking?

Guys, am I good l00king?

IPB Image

:razz:

:naughty: sloc your getting as bad a marion, and peoples this isnt sloc/number4 ;)

ahem, thats marino not marion :hand:

that photos old.... I wouldn't be caught dead looking like that :razz:

:lol2:

I knowwwwwww Im good looking! (cudnt resist that, its a quote)

I havnt got that ordinary good-looking guy look, but yeah Im good looking. I know that =) Damn acne.

Well,my mom tells me how pretty I am.I would be doing something and she'll just stare at me and say,"You're so pretty",or "You're beautiful".And I'll say,"You're only saying that cause you're my mom,stop lying to me"

And when I go to her job,and she introduces me to her co-workers,they tell me that I'm pretty.

And when I see my older cousins they tell me I'm pretty

But I honestly don't see it at all.I can't even look in the mirror,if I do,I avoid looking directly into it.I don't want to see my reflection,and I know this is bad,but I just want my skin clear,not even perfect,just clearer than what it is.

But I'm thinking even if that does happen,I might never think I'm pretty,but at least I can look in the mirror again.

This is me and my sis.

Mid last-year, between breakouts.

Oh, and the flash makes us look pasty. We aren't.

Lookin' good

all i can say is now that im basically clear iv been getting girls left right and centre. i am really happy but i think its more of a confidence thing. im doing promotions tomorrow at a food and wine festival tomorrow and im so excited. i get told im hot, good lookn but i mostly get told im cute. i hate being cute is that a good thing to be cute cause id rather be sexy lol. i wont complain but while im here what does a girl mean by cute? i wanna know if that as good as being good looking lol

and everyone is good lookn, we are all just different

So far everyone looks good. Adam I think you should smile a little so we can see the better side of you.

On to the topic.

I think I'm good looking.

When I went to School my Fresman year I was uglier than shit because of my Acne- well atleast in my eyes. But even then Girls found me attractive, Dont know why but they did.

My Junior and Senior year I got cleared up and I was actually one of the most popular guys in school as far as Attracting girls.Having a nice car also helped lol. I know it sounds cocky but it's true.

Right now in my life I think I'm fair. Not like my senior year or anything but I still get play...I'll try and find a pic of my High school days if not I'll post the same one I posted before.

So yes my answer is yes. I'm a good looking guy with acne and sometimes it's hard to see past it. When I was bad I couldnt see past much becaue I ha Cystic Acne, which makes your face all fat and lumpy :ninja:

all i can say is now that im basically clear iv been getting girls left right and centre. i am really happy but i think its more of a confidence thing. im doing promotions tomorrow at a food and wine festival tomorrow and im so excited. i get told im hot, good lookn but i mostly get told im cute. i hate being cute is that a good thing to be cute cause id rather be sexy lol. i wont complain but while im here what does a girl mean by cute? i wanna know if that as good as being good looking lol

and everyone is good lookn, we are all just different

Aussie Battler im aussie too geese your sister is a hottie woooot. I cant tell if your good lookn but you must be with a sister like that hahaa woot woot wooooh

I think im good looking, but the freckles and scars that I have left make me feel horrible... Ehh if only I started tanning again, I would look perfect.... But I have to make myself not! lol

I took this pic last week... SOOO PALE! LOL

IPB Image

I got other pics in my gal

i get "youre very handsome" all the time, but like your "cute" comments, handsome to me is eh. i want to be hot, too.

Aussie Battler im aussie too geese your sister is a hottie woooot. I cant tell if your good lookn but you must be with a sister like that hahaa woot woot wooooh

You fucker hahahahaha

This may sound kinda weird, but that's a bad photo of her! :lol2:

To quote Scarface:

"SHE NOT FOR YOU!"

I think I'm a hideous monster and honestly don't understand why anyone even speaks to me, but apparently some people in the world don't think I am that bad. I've been asked out by girls, asked to go to dances (by a cheerleader, damn), spontaneously made out with girls, etc. I guess there's a niche for ugly people with some measure of personality...

"SHE NOT FOR YOU!"

well thats a shame because i would certainly do the no pants dance with her.

if you like, you can hold the camera.

im so confused too. Its like whenever i look in the mirror i dont see myself, i seriously do not know what i look like. Does anybody else experience the same thing? Like if you look at the photos or the mirror you still dont know what you look like? People say im cute, or handsome. I dont know. Am i?

Well I have acne and red marks and I do get called pretty and get hit on every once and a while but to me it doesn't mean anything because I know it's the make-up! I know if I went out in public without make-up I would look like a scary monster lol. I don't feel that I'm pretty though even without acne.

Whoa lemonverbena - you're gorgeous!

I feel like with perfect skin I could be pretty, but that my discolored face, red marks, and pimples make me pretty unattractive unless I put on makeup. Sucks.

Guest tenshigirl25

beautiful women are usually the most insecure.....they dont know how to handle their beauty..especially if they look unique.

i was telling some guy the other day how i wanted to do beauty therapy and how i wanted to wait a few more months when my course of accutane finishes...he was like "u have beautiful skin"...that shit freaks me out, i know my skin has improved greatly since taking acutane but 1 yr ago i was looked at like i was ugly and pimply and know everything has changed and i feel weird......like im attractive now? it's just a strange feeling after being ignored and feeling invisible and being told pizza face and i wear too much foundation to now where i dont wear any makeup and i get complimeted. now that im prety clear ppl trat me different too...i swear i get a lot more respect and ppl start to suck up to u again.......people suck...everyone is so superficial.

Guest funkychicken

good looking women tend to attract the wrong sort of men.

I'm living proof! :lol2:

I don't know what to believe - for instance, I look horrid in this picture. My acne scars are terrible and the big bump in my nose sticks out terribly.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...pe=post&id=3106

It's pictures like that that make me wonder, does my boyfriend really find me attractive? But then there's the occasional picture that I really think I look pretty.

[attachmentid=3295]

I wish I always looked like that :(.

post-34468-1138320026_thumb.jpg

post-34468-1138320026_thumb.jpg

I think im good looking, but the freckles and scars that I have left make me feel horrible... Ehh if only I started tanning again, I would look perfect.... But I have to make myself not! lol

I took this pic last week... SOOO PALE! LOL

IPB Image

I got other pics in my gal

:cool: mia is so amazing- glad someone else likes her! Unlike some people i know on this board....

I respect your music taste :D lol

I don't know what to believe - for instance, I look horrid in this picture. My acne scars are terrible and the big bump in my nose sticks out terribly.

It's pictures like that that make me wonder, does my boyfriend really find me attractive? But then there's the occasional picture that I really think I look pretty.

[attachmentid=3295]

Hey you do have a bump on your nose, but it matches your face and you look very pretty IMO. What really irritates me is there is always certain features that are looked as negative and in our head we wish we could change them but IMO with those features some people look better and have a more unique look.. and your one of them :) Look at sara jessica parker.. shes still really hot and her nose looks right on her..

If you ever seen Lil Kim when she first came out she had a fat nose like any other black person, but she went and changed it many times... Yes she had a fat nose, but it looked good on her and now she has a really fucked up nose that dosent match her bone structure and just dosent fit her face..

Ah hope I didnt sound like a dickhead just trying to make you think about it in a different perspective

Thanks, I appreciate it. My sister tells me that it gives me character. My mom and dad both have it. Eh. I'd never change it. I guess it's kinda nice not to look too generic.

Thanks, I appreciate it. My sister tells me that it gives me character. My mom and dad both have it. Eh. I'd never change it. I guess it's kinda nice not to look too generic.

Often I think people aren't realistic about themselves. They may say their eyes are too squinted or ears are too big, but I've seen some people with some "ideal" noses but have a real ugly face. The nose just didn't match the face. There was this woman who tried to look like a cat...ugh. Can't remember the name, but eh.

But yeah, certain features just match the face. I know some people might slap me for this, but there was this one girl who I thought was really cute with just a few pimples. But as soon as her face cleared, she wasn't nearly as attractive for some reason. Of course that be a horrible thing for anybody to realize you look better with acne, but still. I'm just an idiot anyways.

Guest Marino

[attachmentid=3295]

dont trip potato chip, your one goodlooking sheila :cool: