Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paul_acne_killer

Who cares if your goodlooking?

o ma i would be a totally diff person, i have red marks and some acne, and am a 17 year old male and i do wear make up, casue there is no way n hell i can go out to schoolo  or anywhere without it... ya its that bad, but when its covered up, or most of it, an di look n a mirror n dim light i get so excited, but then i have to go into class with the lights bright as hell and it ruins my day.

if i had a clean face i would buzz my hair casue i have shaggy hair now only to cover up my forehead and the marks on it, grow a lil fuzz on my cheeks and be good to go eusa_dance.gif but its not gonna happen sad.gif

Now that I think about it -- I would see myself as VERY pretty if it weren't for my acne and hyperpigmentation -- I should have enjoyed it, those couple of years back in middle school when my hair had finally grown out all the way and my skin was absolutely perfect X.x Oh yah -- I've also entertained the idea of applying to be on The Swan, pretty much just because of my face...too bad I wouldn't be able to deal with the pain, even if I did get on the show!

I care if im goodlooking, i want to get my girlfriend of 4 years back. Spots all over my face isnt going to help, however if im a sexy beast then i at least stand a chance.

Actually come to think of it, i don't ever recall getting compliments about my looks the acne scars play a huge part in that but i can live with the thought that i ain't good looking.

I was going to do modelling before I got acne.. but it struck and now im scarred for life (physically and mentaly!) but hey, now its not half as bad thanks to Dan, and boys are starting to take notice. Life not all bad. But I cant help but think about what would have been.

I was going to do modelling before I got acne.. but it struck and now im scarred for life (physically and mentaly!) but hey, now its not half as bad thanks to Dan, and boys are starting to take notice. Life not all bad. But I cant help but think about what would have been.

aww... i just think how diffrent all my school life would have been and now the rest of my life too after acne now with scars grr :ninja:

The only thing going for me is the fact that I don't scar....but I still have acne all over my cheeks....I totally hate it...I get all this crap that I'm pretty and the "perfect girl"....but all I see are my flaws...it has me really down because it's never ending...I've never used anything that has helped me in the long run...my acne always comes back...I really don't think a guy would have me in this condition...I think they would start to judge me and start to be turned off by my breakouts....so I'm living a very lonely life....and I want it to be this way....I don't want anyone to see me like this... it sucks that guys care so much about looks... I think the only person that I could date would be someone with acne...someone that would understand....

aww... i just think how diffrent all my school life would have been and now the rest of my life too after acne now with scars grr :ninja:

Yeah, I do too- but there are a lot of people that talk about getting acne at 16+- I mean mine started at 12, and now its only just subsiding now im 16! Thats like, almost the WHOLE of my high school. Im trying to post pics in the gallery because my acne was SEVERE. Its alright now though, because Ive got 2 more years of high school yet, so acne didnt (fingers crossed) ruin the whole of my high school!

The one thing all of us can say though is that we are all unique looking, we are all diffrent, it would be dull if we all looked the same. I havent seen anyone who looks abit like me, have you seen anyone who looks abit like you?

I totally agree. I'm glad that I look different and have different features than anyone else. All the "preps" as you may call them, at my school look exactly the same.

And for some reason, I guess its just me, but I only date guys that are cute in their own special way, not guys that have just flat-out model looks. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I do too- but there are a lot of people that talk about getting acne at 16+- I mean mine started at 12, and now its only just subsiding now im 16! Thats like, almost the WHOLE of my high school. Im trying to post pics in the gallery because my acne was SEVERE. Its alright now though, because Ive got 2 more years of high school yet, so acne didnt (fingers crossed) ruin the whole of my high school!

it ruined all mine :cry: and scars are just carrying on. Make the most of your last 2 school years.

The one thing all of us can say though is that we are all unique looking, we are all diffrent, it would be dull if we all looked the same. I havent seen anyone who looks abit like me, have you seen anyone who looks abit like you?

I totally agree. I'm glad that I look different and have different features than anyone else. All the "preps" as you may call them, at my school look exactly the same.

And for some reason, I guess its just me, but I only date guys that are cute in their own special way, not guys that have just flat-out model looks. :rolleyes:

Yea i know what you mean like some groups of people just look the same ish, im glad im diffrent ;)

If you jump on the appropriate bandwagon as a teenager then you're more likely to have an easy time. There have been so many fads in the last 5-6 years and I know a couple of people who have been through two or more of them, and one person who's simply followed everything. Life is easier when you play the game, when you conform.

Not to brag but I see myself in my "special" mirror (which shows no redmarks) and im a rather good-looking person.

But its hard to see. I admit, I look at other guys and have a hard time telling their good-looking if they have skin problems. I usually have to know them for a long time to figure it out.

Are you a good-looking person with acne, redmarks, ect? Say it, id like to know people who relate.

I've had boyfriends even during the times where I had terrible acne. Now I'm clear again and I think it does change the way I look. I've never dated someone with acne or any skin problems. I think severe acne can get in the way of finding someone attractive, but pimples or some scarring doesn't make a big difference.

i think i'm good looking despite the acne scars.

sometimes, i think its harder to be good looking with acne or scars b/c you're THIS close to being REALLY good looking and have this one flaw. it's like being an inch from a million dollars but you can't quite reach it. you're not miles away, you can see it, you can smell it, you know it exists and sometimes you are it, but you're not quite there.

though, i guess i'd rather be good looking with this that not!!

My acne started at 14/15 and its now just stopping at 18.. You can imagine there is some scarring but over all I think I look pretty good.

But one thing I have learned that beauty is relitive, no matter if you have severe acne or mild acne you will always hate it. I have seen some absolutely gorgeous people on this forum, you think they are here to put us down? No, they just want to be better, everyone strides to be better.

you really dont, you just gotta relax and dont mind it so much , look on the bright side, you dont have to worry about big red pussy stuff on your face, youve gotten over the tough part (in my opinion), trust me, some chicks find scars sexy...i do ....i see em as experience marks ... you'll be fine, youre so young, enjoy your youth, youre in the best stage of your life.

Its much easyer said then done :cry: , i go round my city and im yet to see anyone with skin as bad as mine. Yea im glad all that stuffs gone now but this is just another problem after it, but one that wont go away. scars sexy? :| .. Ill try and make the most of it..

I hear evry thing that your sayin Adam, i am goin through the same thing if not worse.

I have become so emotionally distrought over the last 3-4 years its not even funny.

I hate leavin the house, because what has happened to me (which is very hard for me to discuss).

I would have to say that tean years have been the worst period EVER in all of my life!

I feel like the only option for me is..well i wont discuss that.

I got scars too they suck ass. Which gets me down and to top it all of i think i got nerve damage in my face which hurts and is annoyin sometimes. So overall my life is shit.

Just want this all to be over with now :(.

Well some days i feel im getting over how i look, others im totaly depressed like the last month orso ive been very sad and cryed a few times :cry: . But today is the first day in a while that i felt ok, im more of the attitude that i want to go out place, i wanna meet new people and i wanna spend alot less time alone at home than i do at the moment. The problem is i dont have any friends who are really outgoing to go to any say clubs/bars with, and i dont have any guts to do anythin alone, at least when im with a friend my confidence is sooo much higher. My school years where the worse time in my life, when u have sever acne in school the amount of abuse u get for it :cry::( and theres no one to help you through it either, but i stuck it out and hardly ever missed a day, i just told myself that im not gonna let the comments of some cock sucker get to me, this worked for a long while but theres only so much you can take before you have to let it all out. My scars get me down alot, its just not fair is it :(, always its like say i wanted a gf, what chance do i have to anyone else who more than likely has perfect skin. :doubt:

im really sorry to hear that Adam. And i totally understand how you feel..even though mine never got that severe i still got really mean comments, especially from guys. this one guy told me that if i were to cut off my hair i would look like a guy. it was people like that who really got me down, but now i look back and think how dumb i was for caring about what people thought about me. but i really admire ur courage for making it 2 skool every day despite those mean comments you got. ;)

Most days, I feel pretty good about how I look. I try not to get self-conscience. Most days, that works. My acne really is mild and even a small scab or two (working on the not picking!) isn't too bad most days.

Most days.

:)

Hmm well on here ive been told im good looking by a few people on this site (nobody other than my sister has in reality :confused: ), but with my scars im not at all :cry: ..

IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

see i dont look soo bad when u can hardly see my scars, but when you can which is most of the time, i look like total shit :ninja:

you look kinda pathtic :D you should smile more! :D

Hmm well on here ive been told im good looking by a few people on this site (nobody other than my sister has in reality :confused: ), but with my scars im not at all :cry: ..

IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

see i dont look soo bad when u can hardly see my scars, but when you can which is most of the time, i look like total shit :ninja:

you look kinda pathtic :D you should smile more! :D

You are PATHETIC I hate people that comment on other people's imgaes when they don't have their own fuckn gallery!

i honestly have no idea how i look.. I think i would look above average with good skin.. don't know.. :confused: have perfect eyebrows apparently.. oh yay for eyebrows......

I know that like most people, I don't feel nearly as good looking if I don't have good skin.

I still look at people past their acne though, and acne never interferes with their beauty. I've seen some bad photos of Alicia Keys and still thought she looked like a billion bucks.

My mom told me that my sister was the prettiest one outta all her daughters. That may be true but damn, she didn't have to say that.. I think that that comment have scarred me since. At work(I work around a ton of ppl everyday), I get told by 3-4 ppl everyday that I'm beautiful but I'm like thanks.. um, whatever. My bf always comliments me and sometimes I sincerely believe him but most of the time, I don't.. I'm always wanting to change things about myself. I even thought of applying to get on "Extreme Makeover" buuut he said he'll break up w/ me if I did.. :doh:

poe sweety you are a cutie pie. you asian by chance? :wub:

Guest Marino

Guys, am I good l00king?

IPB Image

:razz:

:naughty: sloc your getting as bad a marion, and peoples this isnt sloc/number4 ;)

ahem, thats marino not marion :hand:

that photos old.... I wouldn't be caught dead looking like that :razz: