Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paul_acne_killer

Who cares if your goodlooking?

Not to brag but I see myself in my "special" mirror (which shows no redmarks) and im a rather good-looking person.

But its hard to see. I admit, I look at other guys and have a hard time telling their good-looking if they have skin problems. I usually have to know them for a long time to figure it out.

Are you a good-looking person with acne, redmarks, ect? Say it, id like to know people who relate.

Hmm well on here ive been told im good looking by a few people on this site (nobody other than my sister has in reality confused.gif ), but with my scars im not at all cry.gif ..

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

see i dont look soo bad when u can hardly see my scars, but when you can which is most of the time, i look like total shit ninja.gif

Paul,

I bet you are a very good looking guy! I think I can relate to what you're saying because when I had acne with a bunch of red marks, I never felt attractive without my makup on. Guys definitely don't have it as easy as we do, because although they certainly can wear makeup, it's not something that people really advocate for guys to do. I bet most guys with acne never wear makeup at all. If I couldn't have, I would have been so miserable (even more so).

Since I posted up my photos I have had people tell me that I look pretty without acne. I mean it's a nice compliment but I know exactly what you mean, how you just don't feel as attractive with a bunch of pimples or red marks. I don't htink I was even smiling in any of my before photos.

Uhhh....A little eyebrow plucking helped me a lot too

Have you had a chance to check out the neosporin thread? It's not so much the neosporin that changed my skin, but exfoliation with a synthetic bristled brush (costs less than 1$) and it seems to be working for just about everyone who tries it.

Your post is interesting tho. I know there are alot of people suffering and feeling less attractive because of acne. I even submitted a couple of photos to "www.amihotornot.com" just to see what the difference between the acne pic and the clear skinned one. On the acne pic I had many, many 1's and 2's and the overall score was like a 3.something. On the clear skinned photos, it was about a 6 to 8 (bc I'm no ravishing beauty or anything but apparently, without acne I rated several numbers higher). The premium society puts on attractiveness is a bunch of BS.

luv Jess

Edited by Jess

It hursts so much to have this acne, and loads of red marks....if only I had not acne, I'd be pretty eusa_angel.gif yesterday I saw a photo of mine from 2 years ago....I didn't actually remember my face without all this shit...in the photo I had absolutely nothing, and so no make up (I was 15) and my skin was so beautiful....

Stefy,

I've read your posts, and you are an incredibly beautiful girl inside too. You'll be able to get rid of your acne...and then you'll feel confident with your skin and you already have the awesome personality. Nothing can stop you babe wink.gif

luv Jess

Oh Jessica, thank you so much! I feel a bit embarassed at the moment redface.gifredface.gif Thank you very much eusa_angel.gif You too are a really nice person and what you did to help us with your regimen was great....if only in Italy neosporin existed I really would try that one out!! I'm so happy you now are clear and you are very pretty!!

Stefy wink.gif

My mom said once I was good looking rolleyes.gif

But umm I can't remember if anyone else ever told me I was good looking in real life or on the internet. I don't think I am anyways but I don't really care.

I even submitted a couple of photos to "www.amihotornot.com" just to see what the difference between the acne pic and the clear skinned one.  On the acne pic I had many, many 1's and 2's and the overall score was like a 3.something.  On the clear skinned photos, it was about a 6 to 8 (bc I'm no ravishing beauty or anything but apparently, without acne I rated several numbers higher).  The premium society puts on attractiveness is a bunch of BS.

luv Jess

Not to brag but I see myself in my "special" mirror (which shows no redmarks) and im a rather good-looking person.

But its hard to see.  I admit, I look at other guys and have a hard time telling their good-looking if they have skin problems.  I usually have to know them for a long time to figure it out.

Are you a good-looking person with acne, redmarks, ect?  Say it, id like to know people who relate.

The one thing all of us can say though is that we are all unique looking, we are all diffrent, it would be dull if we all looked the same. I havent seen anyone who looks abit like me, have you seen anyone who looks abit like you?

Guest virgo

ugh definitely i know i would be so satisfied with my looks if only my skin was CLEAR

the only compliments i get every so often is from my friend's parents, who say, man boy, whatcha eatin that you've grown alot?

im like, wtf? im only 5'6'' and i havent grown much the last six months.

I feel like I'm really unattractive b/c of the red spots. I had a guy say he thought I was gorgeous and I thought he was crazy, but I guess since he loved me he looked past it. I on the otherhand can't. Until my face is clear I'm never gonna have confidence in my looks or myself. Heh, that's why I'm here, so I can change that.

the only compliments i get every so often is from my friend's parents, who say, man boy, whatcha eatin that you've grown alot?

im like, wtf? im only 5'6'' and i havent grown much the last six months.