Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paul_acne_killer

LETS SETTLE THIS ALREADY (everyone look)

eusa_think.gif Everyone says aloe vera is so great and IT MESSED ME UP TO HELL.

So what worked for you? I would like before and after pics, REAL PROOF.

I know barely any of you have, but I would like to see what ill end up with

Guest ldanielle

INDEED, I've posted this before, ENOUGH of the 'omg dis got rid of my makrs in 4 dayz!!1!' shit and some ACTUAL PROOF before you go on about about how great such and such a product is. doubt.gif

I am sick and tired of over-exaggerations on how well a certain product/treatment works, and seeing other people being given false hopes and running out to buy eveything one poster has mentioned in a topic only to find out it's just shit (quite frankly, I myself now regard any recommendations on these boards as bullshit without any photo proof).

I'm using Aloe Vera now for approximately one week and it has shown slight improvement. No pictures, but I'll use it until I see significant improvement. Maybe I should take pictures..

Guest ldanielle

I've already come to my own personal conclusion that no 'product' such as a cream or gel, or stupid mask mixing together egg and other bits of random shit, or letting acid fizz on your face actually works for red marks.

And the absence of before/after pics would seem to suggest it is the same case for everyone else.

I'm hopefully going to a clinic soon to see what they can do.

well i have some 'before' pictures handy, just hoping i will be able to take the 'after' pictures soon... eusa_angel.gif

i am using 50% GA peels, and i took the pictures before i started the regimen, which was approximately 3 weeks ago

so wish me luck that i could show u some after pictures in the near future!!

There are before and after pics of some things on here, you just have to find them...a good place is the Log fourm.

For the ones complaing about lack of proof, where are your before and afters of any treatment, wether it works or doesnt.

Even if someone does have great before and afters of the treatment they used, that treatment may do nothing for you, so what will the pics prove in the end...

I've already come to my own personal conclusion that no 'product' such as a cream or gel, or stupid mask mixing together egg and other bits of random shit, or letting acid fizz on your face actually works for red marks.

And the absence of before/after pics would seem to suggest it is the same case for everyone else.

I'm hopefully going to a clinic soon to see what they can do.

There's a few things that worked well for ridding my redmarks. I tried numerous products, porcelina, differin, AHA lotion, MaMa lotion, glycolic peels, you name it. None of them had a real good effect, I gave them all adequate time to work too. The most important thing in my opinion is minimizing irritation. This means gentle washing, no scrubbing, and good shaving. My redmarks appeared pretty red, but actually my whole face was, and the redmarks were just even more red due to the irritation. By being more gentle my overall redness subsided, and the redmarks along with it.