Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi all i was just wondering i have very mild acne few pimples nothin major but on my quest to be 100% clear but would like to find out if there is anything out there that i can put on a spot after its been popped to quicken healing time and stop as much redness as possible i also take vit c,zinc and chromium smile.gif

I heard about Neosporin.

Although it does help it takes time. I used to use it but stopped since i was afraid of the resistance to it in the future.

Well don't use any scrubs or any type of mask since it will make it worse!!

Aloe Vera Gel might work? or the Nature's Cure Pills

If its a bad one, I would ice it a little (be gentle) and then apply whatever treatment you like. That always helps take the inflamation down for me and [email protected] heard that if your skin is cold it can absorb BP better, but I don't know how true that is. Looks flatter though, which is mainly why I ice.

Take a vitamin E capsule, poke a hole in it, squeeze the oil inside out and dab it on your spot. Leave it on overnight and it really helps to tone down redness and heal up the skin!