Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BeautifulSkinAgain

Does Kevin Trudeau have any cures for acne?

Guest pokerbugg

ive been dying to know this too! i think imma go to barnes and noble and read the book , i heard its all a scam, like , he wants you to buy the book but the book contains NO cures, he just wants you to join his whistle blower thing and then monthly is when he slowly tells you remedies n what not....so ive heard ....i hope there is something in that book for acne

im sure if you did research you could find your own personal natural cures "they dont want u to know about", i mean this guys book is simply based on research he did.

There is something in that book about acne....i read a little of it in barnes and noble but didnt buy the book. I agree with him that the drug and administration doesnt want to help you or cure you because then they'd be out of business...anyway, the only part i remember about acne was that it said to drink distilled water instead of other kinds...i dont remember anything else

He also talks about apple cider vinegar and how it was banned from stores because of the wonderful things it does. By the way, did you know the gov. sued Kevin and he is no longer ever to do tv commercials? The gov. found out that Kevin was educating the people about natural cures, and they banned him. Interesting......

This was a terrible book. Instead of having any type of new natural cures the book has a few common natural cures that anyone can read about in Prescription for Nutritional Healing by Phyllis Balch. The book has a reference to his web site on every page and when you go to his site there is a fee to access it! If he's not referring you to his web site he's asking you to call an 800 number to order more books (authored by him - huge surprise). This man is not a natural cures genius, he is a marketing genius. I have always believed that you could sell anything with the right marketing and he is selling nothing with the right marketing. Truly amazing! Please trust me and SAVE YOUR MONEY on this one!!!

I flipped through his book at a bookstore and his "cure" for acne consisted of liver, kidney, blood and other detox/flushes. Pretty much every anti'acne program champions the same methods so there's nothing new there.

guys all the natural cures are already found in this forum. i have to note that liver flush is required for most of us and also look out for candida cures too because acne is also caused by candida. you have to do your own research for those but theyre all here. look for topics by hoppy sweetjade denise or me

just remember that there is no instant one pill one supplement natural cure for acne. that's why its a long step by step program. askshelly has them outlined

http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=53#a148

http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=43

http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=38#a19

http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=38#a25

hey i read the book (i didn't just 'flip thru it') and what he says makes a lot of sense and he's probably right about a lot of things.

Now YES he does have a shaddy background however if anyone reads the book with an open mind you'll most likely agree that what he says makes a lot of sense.

He talks more about general health than anything else, and once you're healthy, you don't get sick. (makes sense no?)

Anyhow, the apple cidar vinegar is one of the things that has been mentioned many times on this forum. The idea with ACV is that it will make you more alkaline & cleanse you. Which has been a growing theory that aklaline people are healthier.

My opinion about him is that he is trying to make as much money as possible WHILE actually providing some truth that might contradict what everyone thinks. Now why do I think he actually has some credability?

Well for starters, i've read the entire book with an open mind and what he says is in line (most of the time) with a lot of personal research I have done over the years about holistic healing. In addition, what he mentions about 'curing your acne' is similar to what you'll find on THESE forums. So basically, if you believe what people are saying on these forums, then you agree with what he says (because he says many of the same things).

However! I really couldn't care less about him personally, he seems to be after money BUT that doesn't mean what he says is false.

Greedy does not mean he's incorrect.