Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tannoyred

B5...............oh and fish

Hi guys

Well i've been on B5 for about 2 months now and my skins looking a little worse than it usually does. Thing is its still as oily as before and i have no idea if its doing anything at all (just costing me 30 GBP a month at the moment)

Anyway 3 weeks ago i cut out dairy and wheat from my dieat and have been drinking loads of lemon water, green tea and eating only tuna, salad, olives and capers for lunch everyday.

In the morning i have g;uten free puffed brown rice, with soy yogart and milk and some blueberries and kiwi. during the eveing i have either trout or chicken with sweet potatoes, carrots and brocolli, or a chicken curry, made with gluten and dairy free sauce (its god some unrefined sugar in it) served with brown rice and thats it really. I will admit i have a Gin and Tonic during the evening with a slim line tonic (no sugar). Thats all i eat. No sugar and no junk food

Despire all that i stiill and getting really big papsules every other day. Its driving me mad. What do you think it could be thats still giving me zits? Shall i just eat salad and drink water for the rest of my life eusa_wall.gif Is it possible its all the fish? Not sure if this is conincidencental but when i eat the fish my skin seems oiler.

Also Am i just wasting money with B5? I mean i was expecting something to happen within 2 months. And i am taking 10 grams!

Any advice would be great

oh, and i'm personally really against the b5 thing. it's not going to cure your acne, and i doubt that it's actually safe. http://www.askwaltstollmd.com/archives/acne/71477.html

and i don't know if eating a lot of fish would make you break out, but i think it could make your skin more oily if you have trouble digesting fats. in this case, you probably need to do liver cleansing.

there's tons of info here: http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php

thanks for the reply!

yes the acne is on my face. i am sure its got worse since i went on B5. I read this thread http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthr...667&page=1&pp=5

and it kind of sounds like this could maybe be the problem with me. interesting theory. i could be Histadelics as i fit all the credentials and a fish is something to avoid apparently .

thanks for the links.

not sure if i should go with the B5 for another month or just nip it in the bud. it could be just making things worse

yes i am on evolution x at the minute. just got bottle number 3 and if i am not 95% clear by the end the B5 is over for me. just out of curiosity shadowfate did ANYTHING happen? i mean apart from more spots i cant see any real difference. i did break out real bad a few weeks into it (like teenager bad and i am in my late 20s) but since then nothing. no dryness or anything. how was it for you?

Hi guys

Well i've been on B5 for about 2 months now and my skins looking a little worse than it usually does. Thing is its still as oily as before and i have no idea if its doing anything at all (just costing me 30 GBP a month at the moment)

Anyway 3 weeks ago i cut out dairy and wheat from my dieat and have been drinking loads of lemon water, green tea and eating only tuna, salad, olives and capers for lunch everyday.

In the morning i have g;uten free puffed brown rice, with soy yogart and milk and some blueberries and kiwi. during the eveing i have either trout or chicken with sweet potatoes, carrots and brocolli, or a chicken curry, made with gluten and dairy free sauce (its god some unrefined sugar in it) served with brown rice and thats it really. I will admit i have a Gin and Tonic during the evening with a slim line tonic (no sugar). Thats all i eat. No sugar and no junk food

Despire all that i stiill and getting really big papsules every other day. Its driving me mad. What do you think it could be thats still giving me zits? Shall i just eat salad and drink water for the rest of my life  eusa_wall.gif Is it possible its all the fish? Not sure if this is conincidencental but when i eat the fish my skin seems oiler.

Also Am i just wasting money with B5? I mean i was expecting something to happen within 2 months. And i am taking 10 grams!

O yes and fish... does that stuff reLLy break you out, cuz ive heard differences everyhwere! like i mean i luv sushi and so like should i stop eating it!? fish seems like it would be good idk/...

Despire all that i stiill and getting really big papsules every other day. Its driving me mad. What do you think it could be thats still giving me zits? Shall i just eat salad and drink water for the rest of my life  eusa_wall.gif Is it possible its all the fish? Not sure if this is conincidencental but when i eat the fish my skin seems oiler.

Hi guys

thanks for the reply. yes i get a lot on my cheeks and they are big. must try the apple cider vinegar drink. thanks for the link!

cant decide wether to kick the B5 or not. it says to give it 3 month. i only got one more so i may as well see what happens.

yeah it broke me out initially then the new ones went away but it didnt clear me infact...my body acne all went away once i start drinking apple cider vinegar and applying it topically after steaming...

I hope b5 works with you though...I know how expensive it is..so good luck