Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ttchic07

Moisturizing at night...

I have read through the regimen many times, and I have noticed that on the steps from the mainpage the night time routine includes moisturizer at night, but on the checklist is says its optional... I was just wondering which should be true. I usually dont moisturize at night because its quicker not to and I dont REALLY need to, if I just do it in the morning it usually balances out the dryness. But since im only one week 2, will adding it at night help clear me up quicker, or is it recommended?

It's usually recommended to moisturize at night as well, especially if you've just started the regimen. The only reason why you shouldnt moisturize at night is if you've been on the regimen for a quite a long time and you don't feel any dryness or flakiness if you dont moisturize at night. If you feel that you dry and flake if you don't moisturize, then you must moisturize at night. The majority of regimen users moisturize at night. Although you might not need a 15 SPF at night, it really doesn't harm you or matter.

My face was getting soggy due to putting too much stuff on it....... as I recall it, when I first started the regimen I got better results when I left the moisturizer off at night and just let the BP do its thing. If you start feeling too dry, you know what to do wink.gif

My face was getting soggy due to putting too much stuff on it....... as I recall it, when I first started the regimen I got better results when I left the moisturizer off at night and just let the BP do its thing.  If you start feeling too dry, you know what to do wink.gif