Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well Ive had this red mark/pimple on my cheek for about a week, its started getting more red tonight but I kept telling myself to just leave it alone...anyway I couldnt stop myself and I tried to pop it, after the first few seconds I new it was trouble and it immediatly started to bleed, but that was all.....then it got blood shot red and not its ridiculously worse and so obvious!!! Fabulous...anyway, any suggestions to take the red away??? I dont think there are any solutions but time, but i figured i would give it a shot.....I know what will happen in the end anyway, it will scap in a day or two, then when the scab falls off ill still have a pimple underneath!!! B-E-A-UTIFUL

Well Ive had this red mark/pimple on my cheek for about a week, its started getting more red tonight but I kept telling myself to just leave it alone...anyway I couldnt stop myself and I tried to pop it, after the first few seconds I new it was trouble and it immediatly started to bleed, but that was all.....then it got blood shot red and not its ridiculously worse and so obvious!!! Fabulous...anyway, any suggestions to take the red away??? I dont think there are any solutions but time, but i figured i would give it a shot.....I know what will happen in the end anyway, it will scap in a day or two, then when the scab falls off ill still have a pimple underneath!!! B-E-A-UTIFUL

If you use salt mixed in with warm water and dab it on the spot using a cotton wool bud it will help to bring the sebum out of it. Alternatively putting a plaster over it will also help bring the sebum out. Do NOT pick it anymore tho because it will probably turn inflamed.

try neosporin

you shouldve tried to wait til it got white at least =( hope it doesn't get worst or infected

then what I do when it's white is prick it with a pin until the white comes out and starts bleeding then put some neosporin on it.........don't squeeze it tho

Yeah...later that night it came to a head, so i pricked it with a pin and got it...but todays its sooo red and scabbed....neosporin for a few days i guess is my only option at this point....im so pissed at myself, it would never have looked this bad, had i just left it alone!!!!!