Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
michelleml

Clearasil Scar Remover?

Has anyone tried this yet? it claims to remove old acne scars....The ad has two balls, one which is a golf ball (with dents like acne scars) and another ball with smooth surface. Just wondering how good it is coz it's the first time I see a product that claims to smooth out old scars.

Has anyone tried this yet? it claims to remove old acne scars....The ad has two balls, one which is a golf ball (with dents like acne scars) and another ball with smooth surface. Just wondering how good it is coz it's the first time I see a product that claims to smooth out old scars.

I really think they mean red marks instead of actual pitted scarring! I've been using it for over a week now and no results on the pits at all!

Did you really see this ad on TV. I spoke with numerous people and they never saw it!

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=67874

this was discussed a couple of weeks ago. I have been using it for a while and I have seen great results.

Nothing topical will do anything for pitted scars. In fact dermabrasion will do nothing for pitted scars. This is made for shallow scars to make them look less deep and also to improve the appearance of the scars that are too deep to fill in.

I am gonna keep using this as long as they carry it. I just wish CLearasil would sell only the collagen builder instead of selling it in a big kit.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=67874

this was discussed a couple of weeks ago.  I have been using it for a while and I have seen great results. 

Nothing topical will do anything for pitted scars.  In fact dermabrasion will do nothing for pitted scars.  This is made for shallow scars to make them look less deep and also to improve the appearance of the scars that are too deep to fill in.

I am gonna keep using this as long as they carry it.  I just wish CLearasil would sell only the collagen builder instead of selling it in a big kit.

Yes, I agree, nothing will improve pitted scars EVER!

I'm not saying nothing will take away pitted scars just not a cream. Theres hope for everyone out there. I really wish there was a creme that would help real deep scars I really do. however pitted scars should be seen by a plastic sur or a dermo to see about scar revision. THis clearasil stuff is to improve skin that is really shallowly scarred not deeper ones. However, the shallow marks can look worse thatn deep ones if there is a lot of them.

peace

Yes, I agree, nothing will improve pitted scars EVER!

I'm not saying nothing will take away pitted scars just not a cream. Theres hope for everyone out there. I really wish there was a creme that would help real deep scars I really do. however pitted scars should be seen by a plastic sur or a dermo to see about scar revision. THis clearasil stuff is to improve skin that is really shallowly scarred not deeper ones. However, the shallow marks can look worse thatn deep ones if there is a lot of them.

peace