Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

They hide eveything, scars, spots, they make you look pretty cool.gif

user posted image

But then it hits you, you dont really look like that and u feel like poo.. doubt.gif

Guest *Clara

You look so hawt in that pic Adam, argh! eusa_drool.gifwub.gif Even if it is webcam yur a cutie!

hey there Adam, if the webcam allows you to interact with people without feeling self-concious then thats great. Whats more important is that the people who you talk to like you for who you are, and I think your a really nice guy. One day you are going to make some girl really happy, live in hope Bro.

Heres a pic of me. Amazing how the 30 red marks on each cheeck just dissapear!!

I guess im lucky i dont have pimples on my forhead, nose or under my nose because I feel they look very obvious. But even if I did, I would fret too much... Acne is a way of life now.

They hide eveything, scars, spots, they make you look pretty  cool.gif

user posted image

But then it hits you, you dont really look like that and u feel like poo..  doubt.gif

You all ways look pretty wub.gif with or with out the webcam

They hide eveything, scars, spots, they make you look pretty  cool.gif

user posted image

But then it hits you, you dont really look like that and u feel like poo..  doubt.gif

You all ways look pretty wub.gif with or with out the webcam

eusa_hand.gif trust me i dont..

Webcams are so cool because I can look like ass twice warmed then I see me in the blurry webcam and it makes me happy. Then I see myself in the floresent lighting at the drug store and I get a frowny face and I punch my roomate. Sure, its not her fault I have zits and the lighting in the store is bad, but you should see the way she chews food and snores...its disgusting. I wish everyone had to wear like webcam filtered contact lenses. Sure, people would have really bad vision and probably get into a zillion car accidents, but come on, everyone can really look like their overly contrastedselves that they falsely advertize to scarey 40 year old men in chatrooms everyday. And what could be better then that? Nothing. neutral.gif

Webcams are so cool because I can look like ass twice warmed then I see me in the blurry webcam and it makes me happy. Then I see myself in the floresent lighting at the drug store and I get a frowny face and I punch my roomate. Sure, its not her fault I have zits and the lighting in the store is bad, but you should see the way she chews food and snores...its disgusting. I wish everyone had to wear like webcam filtered contact lenses. Sure, people would have really bad vision and probably get into a zillion car accidents, but come on, everyone can really look like their overly contrastedselves that they falsely advertize to scarey 40 year old men in chatrooms everyday. And what could be better then that? Nothing. neutral.gif

how about we make everyone a 40 year old creep? that'd be interesting.

Ok, at first I never had a prob. with youadam, but now your really just showing off here.

rolleyes.gif never had a problem, im not so sure? well i dont have a problem with you at all dude , and whats the point showing 'i dont know what is being showed off ?' off on a flippin acne site.

Guest tenshigirl25

yeah but it is u in the webcam...with clear skin this is how u look. a lot of women look like crap with no makeup on, a lot of men would be surprised how blotchy and blemished most women are under their foundations.

Adam, your only 17..my brother had worse skin then u. he's 29 now, has perfect skin and u would never have guessed how he was at 17...as u get older it does get better..your complexion will even out.