Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello to you all.

I have been looking for a message board / forum for a while. I have suffered from acne since I was 13 and Im now 29. I have tried every antibiotic and cream going and my acne is still here. Some days are good some days are bad, but I guess I live in hope that one day I wont have to look in the mirror and feel my heart sink.

I have acne on my face, my chest and my back. Recently my back has been getting worse and my face is so so. I think I have suffered psychologically from the acne and when its bad I find it hard to have eye contact with people when Im talking to them. By no means am I a manic depressive but it can get me down.

Anyway I guess why I am here is that I want to talk to people who understand how I feel.

Hey there! Welcome to the boards! I'm 24 and still deal with acne, it's hard when you don't "outgrow" it like (seemingly) everyone else does. But there's good support here and lots of people who will know how you feel.

Welcome and jump on in!

Welcome! I'm 12 years old and I have had acne for a while now. I've tried plenty of things that haven't worked and it's pissed em off.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it here! Its really a supportive website.

welcome it's a great site. it's amazing how all peoples thoughts and behaiviours are the same when it comes to dealing with acne.

Damn, 16 years dealing with acne... i've been dealing with it for like 6 years and it's destroying me....

keep your head up ! you're a true warrior !

Hi there I know just how you feel! I am 27 and I only just got clear last year! The psychological effects are still with me, I find it really hard to talk in front of a big group sometimes, because I dont like all eyes on me/my skin! I also found it difficult to make eye contact with people for ages after I got clear and I still dont like looking in mirrors that much. I am slowly getting better, but I know how hard it is when you feel like you're never going to grow out of it...glad you joined the board. I only joined recently and I was so pleased when I found it!

i don't know about looking people in the eye... i find it easy even though i have red marks on my 2 cheeks...

It's the opposite... i don't want people knowing it's bothering me... so i'm the kind of guy who look directly into the eye smile.gif

Girls often look down on me cuz of that lol makes me proud...

i don't know about looking people in the eye... i find it easy even though i have red marks on my 2 cheeks...

It's the opposite... i don't want people knowing it's bothering me... so i'm the kind of guy who look directly into the eye smile.gif

Girls often look down on me cuz of that lol makes me proud...