Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Basically I am quite unhappy at the moment.

My face is a mess and I have no strength or energy left anymore to keep up all the 'anti-acne' procedures and regimens.

I don't go out at weekends anymore, I hide in the house.

I skip school regularly because I feel so uncomfortable in class.

I have tryed oxytetracycline, doxytetracycline, erythmicin & tetralysal. Nothing works for me.

I have a dermatologist appointment next month when I hope to god I get prescribed Accutane.

All I want is to live a normal teenage life with parties, friends and enjoy doing well in my education. I can't.

I'm actually crying tonight, I havn't felt so bad in years.

There isn't anyone I can talk to, people don't generally have much interest in me because I lack confidence and am, well... boring sad.gif

Sorry for my rant, just don't feel too hot tonight.

Thanks, maws.

is your acne cystic? cause honestly man, get on the accutane ASAP or you may end up with scarring. don't wait a month. consider it an emergency and get to a derm, any derm, to get you on the tane.

is your acne cystic?  cause honestly man, get on the accutane ASAP or you may end up with scarring.  don't wait a month.  consider it an emergency and get to a derm, any derm, to get you on the tane.

It isn't cystic thankfully However I have a lot of acne and redmarks which don't have time to heal because fresh spots keep popping up on top of them.

My face never feels comfortable either; it's either too dry or too warm and pulsing feeling. When I walk to fast and break into a slight sweat my face itches like f**k.

It's annoying things like this which just make my life so sh*t.

try this, its working wonder for me !! and Thanks to Jessica, what i do is that i only use cetaphil and a brush (soft one of course) wash my face 3 times a day using the brush will help u get all the oil outta ur face and cetaphil doesnt irratate the skin, using too much stuff is not good for ur skin anyways. My face was once red all the time, skin peeling and its VISIBLE , u can actually see the skin my on forehead, cheeks, and around my mouth , it was also very oil but after i use the brush thing and ONLY cetaphil, my skin look A LOT better now !!

Hey Maws,

Ive been exactly where you are and know how you feel. Just remember that things will get better. If you can get prescribed accutance then go for it, Im sure it will help. I tried it and there was an improvement.

Just remember that no matter how bad it gets you have people you can turn to on this site.