Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just wanted to know if any of you have tried this?? and for those who have recently ordered it did you recieve it yet? Is it working/ not working? Please give me some info on this.

Guest willxzero

I would say it works pretty well. I've tried a ton of stuff for oily skin and this one works the best. It'll probably last 6-8 hours and it does calm the redness on your skin down a little bit. I would recommend it if you have oily skin, it's probably the best oil absorber or whatever it is out there in the market. O i forgot to also mention it doesn't dry the skin either. It's actually pretty amazing.

I am currently using it. It works very well. I have oily skin, and it seems to keep it away most of the day. There are sometimes when my skin gets more oily than others, and then it doesn't work as well. It says you can re apply it throughout the day, but I haven't done that yet. It is worth it, and it lasts a long time. Overall, if you have oily skin, get this. It helps keep pores unclogged too.

This stuff sounds pretty good. If your daying that it keeps pores unclogged, which ,makes sense since it is absorbing surface oil, that means less breakouts! This sounds like a great product, I just got mine today so I will let you know how it works tomorrow.

MOM is what I use Tinky, its the only thing that has controlled my oil so well and helped clear up my acne. I was thinking of trying this OC8 and Ive tried it already, It broke me out evryone! I did a test. I used MOM on one side of my face underneath makeup and the OC8 on the other side underneath makeup. At the end of the day the side with OC8 was much oilier and my acne was more red/aggrivated. MOM is better I think.

Guest Tinky

I'm going to go get some MOM....if it doesn't work I'm just hang it out in the

bathroom , Do you have to or do you refigerate MOM?

LOL, I didn't even notice you started both threads!

eusa_doh.gif