Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GameOver

Things have gotten so bad

For 5 years things have been terrible, but even I, even at my most extreme pessimism, could not have imagined the horror that is happening to my skin right now. I cannot believe it....it's just...wow. Simply stunning. And that on top of all my problems....well. There is only one question left to decide for my life. Whether I should just die already, or live for the simple reason to cause as much pain and suffering to everyone else as I possibly can. I so don't give a shit about things such as reason or logic anymore, I am way, way past these concepts. Just fuck everything. Fuck every single thing.

You sound like a person with real problems. Sure, people on these boards complain about their acne, but in the next sentence, go on about how their boyfriend accepts them whole-heartedly. No offense to them, but they don't know the torture of being unwanted and unloved like you.

Just focus on the next world that God has in store for us. This world has nothing to offer our kind.

you need to talk to someone worst...honestly, its the best thing to do in your situation.

if you dont feel comfortable to talk to anyone, call a hotline, they will listen.,

Sickening, look at his Signature. A lyric from Marilyn Manson's fight song.

Listen buddy, DON'T DO YOURSELF IN. Seriously I have bad skin too, even if I had clear skin I would not be considered attractive.

It doesn't matter , take SKIN off your list of problems. Wear makeup if it's so bad. Honestly would you want someone you loved (Maybe a parent or a girlfriend) killing themselves if they had a few problems?

You have the suicidal mindset, and thats' a bad mindset to have. That mindset puts you to QUIT rather than handle your business. If everyone did themselves in everytime they were stressed and swamped with problems, well, I doubt too many would make it past high school.

i agree, fuck everything and fuck people with clear skin that make fun of us. Acne has changed my life and changed me as a person. This is not me. When i was younger i used to be wild care free and outgoin....now im a fag with no life. I hate everything in my life now. I would have never thought acne can be such a long problem. It's terrible

1 - you will grow out of acne

2 - alot of people go through what you are going through(and worse) and make it out the other side.

3 - the more you dwell on the negatives, the more they effect you.

4 - it can`t rain all the time.

Marilyn Manson is a loser

have you actually taken the time to read his auto-bio and lyrics? if not then you have no right to say this. if you read his auto-bio you would understand why he is the way he is. don't be so ignorant.

For 5 years things have been terrible, but even I, even at my most extreme pessimism, could not have imagined the horror that is happening to my skin right now. I cannot believe it....it's just...wow. Simply stunning. And that on top of all my problems....well. There is only one question left to decide for my life. Whether I should just die already, or live for the simple reason to cause as much pain and suffering to everyone else as I possibly can. I so don't give a shit about things such as reason or logic anymore, I am way, way past these concepts. Just fuck everything. Fuck every single thing.

I'm going on accutene and other medecin/treatments, and yes the doctors perscribed it. The most extreme thing they said. They looked at my face with this equipment I don't even know what's for, took 2 blood and urine samples, and other tests and procedures. Basically I was examined like I was some sort of piece of shit freak, which, admittedly, is quite fitting. And my school is unforgiving and I've missed too many days now, I have to go tomorrow or just drop out. But, ofcourse, I have to go when most of my face is some sort of deformed and crippled disaster. And face the people that specifically I....ah nvm. fuck.

Just for the interest of those select few who also have tried every other known treatment on the face of the planet with no effect, like me, I will report back to say if this really is the miracle cure or of it's only for the normal people again.

Also, soon, regardless of the results, I will make a..."decleration" that might just shock you and change the way you look at things. Impossible for an internet post, you say ? Oh boy, just you wait. It's gonna be epic.

oh and btw : This has cost an absolutely astonoshing amount of money. Way, way, WAY over what I could possibly afford. So I have really fucked myself over big time, and I mean big time in order to somehow get the money to pay for accutene and the rest. And I'm still not sure if I have enough actually.

oh and btw 2 : Looks like I might have some other skin problem other than this one. Oh what joy. What glorious joy.

look.. i have red marks... which is, I think , way worse than pimple cuz you are clear but you still have a lot a redness showing in some sort of lights...

At school i'm like the only one having acne and it's showing a lot... but i try to go pass this and say to myself :

What doesn't kill me , only make me stronger...