Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hkd399

It's been four LONG weeks.

I've followed the regimen and still am not clear at four weeks. If anything, more pimples than before. I'll post what I'm doing:

Purpose Cleanser, wash gently

OTS, smear on. (My skin is just starting to get ajusted)

Purpose Moisterizer

The only thing I can think of is that I'm not using two fingers worth of OTS yet but, my skin is still not ajusted.

Am I doing anything wrong?

I've followed the regimen and still am not clear at four weeks. If anything, more pimples than before. I'll post what I'm doing:

Purpose Cleanser, wash gently

OTS, smear on. (My skin is just starting to get ajusted)

Purpose Moisterizer

The only thing I can think of is that I'm not using two fingers worth of OTS yet but, my skin is still not ajusted.

Am I doing anything wrong?

My acne is very mild, I used to only have a couple of blemishes at a time, maybe one every week or so.

But, now I'm getting a new blemish everyday, guarrenteed!

"Week 4

(using the full amount of bp) Skin is looking very good. No new acne is forming, but red spots from old acne may still remain. "

-sniffle sad-

"Week 4

(using the full amount of bp) Skin is looking very good. No new acne is forming, but red spots from old acne may still remain. "

-sniffle sad-

I think once you can work up to the full amount, you should start clearing up. Also, make sure you are not causing any undue irritation, such as picking, rubbing, etc.

i don't think you can expect to be fully clear without using the full amount of bp twice a day. using a lot of bp is the whole point of the regimen. stick to the regimen for at least 3 months before you judge it. cool.gif

If your just starting to adjust to the BP I suggest you hang in there for the 3 months and see if it shapes up for you, I'm sure it will. You just have to be consistent and focused. BP does work miracles, it's just that first hurdle you have to get over.

I don't understand what you mean when you say "smear on." Are you taking the time to carefully rub in the quantity you are using so far? Your skin must absorb all (or at least most of) the BP or you will not see results.

Also, with the cleanser, may I recommend washing slowly and gently, but apply a little bit of pressure to your fingers... I used to just kinda swish the lather over my face but then I noticed that it's like dirt and layers of skin wouldn't be washed or rinsed off so I wasn't getting clear quickly enough.

"I don't understand what you mean when you say "smear on." Are you taking the time to carefully rub in the quantity you are using so far? Your skin must absorb all (or at least most of) the BP or you will not see results."

Smear on means spend 10 minutes to rub in that stuff, lol.

lol got it. Eucerin skin renewal is also so light... I got better results when i switched to it, too. It seems the heavier moisturizers, even when they're not comedogenic would seem to interfere with the BP. Get the Eucerin if you can!